Who's the best basketball team now???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who's the best basketball team now???
By Prettythugg136 on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 08:42 pm:

???

By Dada on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 03:41 pm:

Before and now after drew and lando quit...SEAFORD IS THE BEST IN THE HENLOPEN!!!!

By Prettythugg136 on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 05:15 pm:

What is Seaford's record??? Are you on the team Dada or are you just showing spirit for ya spot??? I don't know about that. I give Tech their props. I'm not gon smash on nobody's game since I got peoplez in everyone. I'm giving everybody their props...who deserve it.

By Cjscott on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 09:58 pm:

AT THE END YOU WILL GIVE US OUR PROPS. BUT ON THE REAL WE DONT NEED NOBODY PROPS. B/C IF YOU LOSING YOU DONT GET NO LOVE, SO IF YOU DIDNT GIVE US LOVE FROM THE DOOR, WE DONT WANT IT. DONT HATE, SPEAK REAL

By Jays55 on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 01:31 pm:

I feel you c. This conference is ours to take. If we don't thats on us.

By Bball on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 07:12 am:

The conference is up for grabs now that SC has lost it's guns. I would have to give the best chance to Lake Forest or Cape.

By Baller on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 08:15 pm:

For the girls I am pretty sure that Seaford has it. The boys though is hard, but you should watch out for Dover, they seem to be the unspoken assassins of the conference this year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: