WHERE SHONDA AT NOW??? SHE NOT EVEN REPPING HER SCHOOL!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: WHERE SHONDA AT NOW??? SHE NOT EVEN REPPING HER SCHOOL!
By Cjscott on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 10:05 pm:

????

By Nopain26 on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 11:43 am:

Who is Shonda and what school is she supposed to be repping?

By Lhatton on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 03:14 pm:

hey she's not gone no where 4 real she just hasnt been able to be online like nothing!!!but you best believe she is still repping for CENTRAL on the real !!!!!!!!!!she will be back!!!one

By Lhatton on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 03:17 pm:

oh yea NOPAIN where have you been 4 you to not know who SHONDA is so just to let you know she is the illest chick over at CENTRAL or should i say the one who be holdin it down !!!!!!!!!!!thats who she be!!!!!!lol one!

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 05:06 pm:

Oh, from what I saw of Central and the Mardela Christmas tournament, nobody was representing. What number is Shonda so I'll know for the next time? They seem like a young team who has lost so good players from last year. The Trott girl was awesome. Where did she go?

Holla back Lhatton.

By Prettythugg136 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 09:33 pm:

Neecee Trott graduated and went to UD. She was reppin' that's mah god-sis. Shonda don't play though.

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 11:36 pm:

Thanks Prettythug136. Nice to see people pursuing college after high school.

Peace!!

By Shonda on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 08:04 am:

HERE I AM C.J AND BELIEVE ME I STILL REP CENTRAL TO THE FULLEST!!!!!EVEN THOUGH DREW AND LANDO DON'T PLAY NO MORE I STILL GOT MADD CONFIDENCE IN CENTRAL AND PLEASE BELIEVE THAT WHEN WE PLAY YA'LL TUESDAY I WILL BE THERE AND YOU WILL NO WHO I AM CAUSE I'M GONNA BE REPPIN CENTRAL TO THE FULLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE

By Cjscott on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

YO IM A BE THERE TO AND IM A SHINE ON YOULL JUST LIKE MY BOY HOP DID. FOREVER THE ILLEST. SPEAK REAL, DONT HATE

By Shonda on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 02:17 pm:

THAT'S ALL IT IS THEN!! AND IF YOU SHINE LIKE YOU SAY YOU GONE SHINE THEN I'LL GIVE YOU YA PROPS AFTER THE GAME BUT IF YOU DON'T ........WE'LL SEE!!!!!!!!
ONE

By Dada on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 03:31 pm:

My dog will shine regardless b/c SEAFORD is going to start their post Christmas run.

By Dada on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 03:37 pm:

My dog will shine regardless b/c SEAFORD is going to start their post Christmas run.

By Lhatton on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 04:06 pm:

NOPAIN26!!!!!!!!Huh for 1 were not even talking about repping as of playin on a team and shining!!!!!!!!you still lost****** Shonda dont even play on the team and the reason Central Girls lost against Mardela is because two of there best players dont play anymore which was me and my girl Brit hey but thats another story! how i see it if you gon come,come correct ya heard cause you seem to be clueless right now!LOL HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By Cjscott on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 09:54 pm:

WILL SEE TOMMORROW. DONT HATE, SPEAK REAL

By Daghost on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 11:53 am:

who cares about shonda and why does everybody write so much about her. she need a life cause she on the net too much. you give her this much attention and her head gets big. She's a bum.

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 02:17 pm:

WHO ARE YOU????????YOU DON'T KNOW ME BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD SEE THAT I AM NOT A BUMB!!AND BELIEVE ME I DON'T THINK I'M GETTING THAT MUCH ATTENTION SO THERE FOR I AM NOT GONE BLOW UP AND THINK I'M ALL THAT OVER SOME FORUMS COME ON KNOW!SO HOW ABOUT THIS NEXT TIME LEAVE YA REAL NAME!!!

By Prettythugg136 on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 05:41 pm:

Daghost nobody is on here hating on you. Why are you calling people bums that you don't know??? Get ya mind right and use these forums for what they are supposed to be used for..talking about sports. I'm taking CJ's quote for this one: don't hate, speak real.

By Shonda on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 10:59 am:

WHO IS PRETTYTHUGG OR WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU REP???
JUST CURIOUS!!!

By Prettythugg136 on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 11:02 pm:

i rep Ir and Tech b/c i went to Tech freshman and sophomore year and Ir 11th and going on 12th.

By Shonda on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 08:04 am:

THAT'S NOT TOY-TOY IS IT????

By Prettythugg136 on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 10:07 pm:

nah

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: