Comments on the Seaford-Central Games???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Comments on the Seaford-Central Games???
By Prettythugg136 on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

J.V.- #11 with his sexy body showed off. Mad props to those Seaford boys especially #55.
Varsity- #22 of course, #12, #13...the whole team except Tim Hall who washed his hands in grease before the game. Who thought he should start??? Please reconsider. Tim you look good as hell but your better off being a spectator. You can say what you want about #44 but he got his job done. Seaford gets their props because they fought the whole time. Mad props to ya'll, I was cheering for you CJ, Virgil, C. Savage, well basically all of ya'll. It was a good game. Alright that's my time. -A.D.

By Dada on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 09:38 pm:

Good game C.J. and Virg. Marques did a great job and so did Big Man. But seaford coach did a terribled job.

HOLLA

By Baller on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

Good game Seaford, it was close, and you guys almost got it but you fell a lil short. If only you could play those cats again you would have a chance to redeem yourself.

By Baller on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 08:08 pm:

personally, I believe that you were cheated by the refs

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: