What's the game of the week???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What's the game of the week???
By Prettythugg136 on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 10:03 pm:

A lot of people said Cape and Delmar. I don't know for real though. Central play Lake Forest and I don't know who else play.

By Teck on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 05:04 pm:

I Don't think Delmar has enough for Cape. Yet Cape might still be a little shocked that Dover was that good. So it should be an interesting battle. Good luck to both teams.

By Bball on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 12:59 am:

Central handled Lake. They are playing like a team again, even without Farrow and Weatherly. Watch out!!!

By Dada on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 10:23 am:

I said that they still had talent but they just had to show. But if they start losing people will say its b/c they dont have lando and drew. And if they when people will say they never needed lando and drew.

HOLLA

By Spectator123 on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 01:55 pm:

that's exactly right. Everybody says that they lose because they didn't have those two and win they win they never needed them. I give them Central boys props because they have game. I was at the game and they showed off, especially tom brew with his three pointers and everybody else. I seen Kyle in there too.
Mad props to those boys.

By Baller on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 10:10 pm:

THis week the game of the week is most definitely Seaford girls vs. Polytech. That will be the game that everybody will be at.

By Nopain26 on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 06:31 pm:

Baller, I definately agree with you. It's a must see game and probably a preview of the upcoming Henlopen Conference Championship game.

Much love and luck to the Lady Jays!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: