Lady Jays Just Are Not Ready!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Lady Jays Just Are Not Ready!!!
By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 06:48 pm:

Can somebody explain to me what happened to the Lady Jays yesterday against Caesar Rodney???? They might as well have stayed home than to have embarassed themselves the way they did. They came out flat and stayed flat the entire game. It seemed as if they had no energy. #33 had a real nice game, but could have had a better one if they had given her the ball when she called for it. Then again, she let the 15 year old Younger girl completely beast her.

This is not how you win a state championship ladies. Getcha heads in the game and play like you have some heart. You can kill the sorry teams in the south, but when it comes to some real competition you choke...Padua, CR. Remember, Polytech whipped CR, and yall got whipped by CR. My math says Polytech and Tyrese Smith will whip yall at your own house come Jan 22!!!

Somebody, anybody, holla back....

By Crballer12 on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 02:06 pm:

Who guarded Ashlee Burbage for CR? Whoever it was did awsome.

By Spectator123 on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 04:21 pm:

for real; i looked at the stats in the paper...but i'll give seaford there's..and CR's are well deserved too.

By Nopain26 on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 08:32 pm:

Crballer12 you must have guarded Ashley Burbage, huh???? If your really a baller from CR.

Holla back....

By Crballer12 on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 09:27 pm:

Nope Im not I wouldnt go bragging about myself if I was.........I am a grown adult who used to play basketball for a team in NJ then I transfered to CR but didn't get to play.I follow the team alot. I just wanted to congratulate them for a great win. There is no #12 on their roster I don't believe.

By Baller on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 04:46 pm:

LOOK! All that game did was make history repeat itself, last year the Jays were beat by CR during regular season and what happened at the championship game? Last year the Jays "choked" during a "big game" and championship time, what happened? Last year CR's center "beasted" #33 and championship time what happened? Whether or not the Jays lose Tuesday, I don't know, I am not a psychic, but what I THINK is that come championship time, the Jays will deliver and the outcome will be the same.

THEY WILL BE HENLOPEN CONFERENCE CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!!!

And before you ask, no I don't play for Seaford.

By Dada on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 02:15 am:

OUR GIRLS WILL BOUNCE BACK AND WATCH THEY'LL BEAT POLY JUST TO MAKE THE TRIANGLE FOR THE CONFERENCE COMPLETE!!

By Cjscott on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

YO OUR GIRLS WILL BEAT POLY AND WHEN THEY PLAY CR THEY WILL BE READY. WHO U KNOW REALLY BETTER? DOVER BEAT CR, CR BEAT US, AND WE BEAT DOVER. U DO THE MATH. SPEAK REAL, DONT HATE.

By Nopain26 on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 06:48 pm:

Baller, why must history continue to repeat itself. Why can't the Lady Jays make history instead of repeating it? Why continue going throught the pain and anguish of losing games when it "really" counts. I have much respect for the Lady Jays and this is "their" year, but they just need a little bit more ummph into their game.

Good luck to them on Tuesday against Polytech. I'll definately be there, will you????

Holla back!

By Jays55 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 07:55 am:

Well the girls won last night to make the triangle complete. Now what do you want to say now...

By Cjscott on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 09:53 am:

IM PROUD OF THE GIRLS. ALL THE HATERS DOUBTED WHEN THEY LOST TO CR. BUT NOW I GUESS THEYLL BE BACK ON THE BAND WAGON. IF THEY DOUBT, THEY DONT WANT YA LOVE. DONT HATE, SEAK REAL

By Dada on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 06:36 pm:

OUR GIRLS WILL BE IN THE CONFRENCE CHAMPIONSHIP BUT WHO WILL THEY PLAY...POLY OR CR? POLY CONTROLS THEIR FUTURE NOW!!!

By Roca on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 07:08 pm:

hey what's up playa's anyways I'm going to start with seaford good luck friday and Tonya, Shirelle, and Dr.A keep hitting them three and ya'll will beat who ever ya'll wi;; play I have faith in you and who ever hate they just wish they was in Seaford school. Even though I do go to Seaford I still have faith in other school for example they was grimmy what the sussex tech coach did to the senior for the gilr team they should of let her play. And Werden need to let Curtisha play Friday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: