MADD PROPS TO DEM CENTRAL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: MADD PROPS TO DEM CENTRAL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Shonda on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 08:21 pm:

TOM BREW,FRANK,FRANK,JON-JON,AND TIM I GIVE YA'LL MADD PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU NI MEAN SINCE ER'BODY WANNA DOUBT CENTRAL NOW!! I'M GLAD YA'LL STILL DOIN' YAH THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ER'BODY WANNA GET ON HERE AND COMMENT ABOUT HOW WE LOST A.WEATH AND O.FARR BUT THEY DON'T WANNA GIT ON HERE AND GIVE YA'LL YAH PROPS FOR MAKIN' IT W/OUT EM'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CENTRAL KEEP ON SHINING..........................
ONE

By Spectator123 on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 09:19 pm:

4-real

By Teck on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 11:08 am:

So What they beat Lake Forest. Lake forest is in the south, Central is in the north. Game was meaningless. Central calm down.

By Shonda on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

IT'S NOT THE FACT THAT WE IN THE NORTH AND THEY IN THE SOUTH IT'S JUST THE FACT THAT EVERYBODY SAID WE WAS'NT GONNA WIN NO!!MORE GAMES. NONE AT ALL SINCE WE DON'T GOT FARROW AND WEATHERLY NO MORE!!
ONE

By Spectator123 on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 04:19 pm:

Teck,
How come you can't give Central their well deserved props. I'm like Cj on this one...Speak real, don't hate.

By Rgodwin03 on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 12:53 pm:

Yo, Central is going to do their things no matter what. Even tho they lost a couple of games, they still . Mad props to the JV boys they doing their thing. Shoutouts to Matt, Larry, Allan, Kyle, Jeremey, Terron, Greg, and Nate. To the Varstiy squad: keep ya head up. Tom and Jon-Jon live it up.

By Shonda on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

YEAH THAT'S TRUE LOVELY!!!AND YOU RIGHT, WE NEED START SHOUTING OUT OUR J.V. BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FUTURE!!THEM BOYS IS LOVELY!!

By Lilshawty187 on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 03:06 pm:

Well what is the deal with Central, I heard Drew and Lando is now back on the team? Somebody let me know.

By Bball on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 04:51 pm:

Drew and Orlando are not going to be back. The coach said that when the players asked. They handlin things they way the are.

By Megha717 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 06:27 pm:

Hey Teck, shut your mouth, stuff you say is just dumb. A win is a win.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: