Tech on top

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Tech on top
By Bball on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 04:55 pm:

What's the deal with Hop? Rumors are spreading that he broke his arm. Someone let me know.

By Lilshawty187 on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 08:49 pm:

Yah he did, last night at the game. Sumbody stepped on it or sumffin like that. He is supposed to be out for the rest of the season. It's so sad because that's what he wants to do and he was steppin his game up and everything. Hop I hope u makin out iight!! But Im out ~1~!!

By Lhatton on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 08:09 pm:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I'M GLAD OF IT!BUT IN MEAN TIME NOW THAT techs HOTTEST PLAYER HAS BEEN BEAT UP AKA:HURT!LOL HOW WILL THE OTHERS BE ABLE TO DO WITHOUT HIM!!!I HOPE RO-RO AND KEVIN CAN CARRY THE TEAM SOME OF THE WAY CAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT WITHOUT C-HOP TECH IS WHACK AND COME TO THINK OF IT HOP WASN'T EVEN ALL THAT!!!!!!!HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!!!ONE

By Shonda on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 08:29 pm:

PRETTY MUCH L.HATTON.I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO A-HA A-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT TECH GONE DO NOW!!MMMMMM????????????YA DON'T KNOW DO YA!!!WELL LIKE HATTON SAID K.MAULL AND RO I HOPE YA'LL CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
ONE

By Dada on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 02:09 am:

YO THATS MESSED UP YA'LL LAUGHIN' AT THAT MAN. BUT TECH WILL STRUGGLE AGAINST ALL OPPONENTS NOW.

GET WELL SOON HOP!
YA BOY BIVENS!

By Spectator123 on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 09:57 am:

awwww...I didn't even hear that yet...That's a shame...Poor, C-Hop. Get well, boy..

By Hop on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 05:04 pm:

AW THATS CHILDISH, ILL BE OK
ITS SAD HOW SOME PEOPLE DONT LEARN HOW TO ACT ON A SERIOUS TIP
WE STILL #1
K MIESEL
RO RO
BRANDON MANN
THE WHITE BOYS
SHAWN EZY
TROTTZ
TIMMONS
BIG KAT
GAVEM
TIMMY
DONNY

DO YA THING

By Shonda on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 05:40 pm:

I WAS ON A SERIOUS TIP HOP!!!LIKE I SAID A-HA A-HA
ONE

By Lhatton on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 05:57 pm:

WHAT YOU THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYIN?????????????YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME???????
WE WERE DEAD SERIOUS AND STILL IS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE (I'M GLADD OF IT!!!!) LOL!!!!!!!!!
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL! ONE

By Young_Balla on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 07:08 pm:

ya'll need to stop actin so childish. even if you don't like him. dats not right laughing at him because he broke his arm. holla back

By Cjscott on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 08:13 pm:

Y YOULL STILL HATE ON MY BOY. CENTRAL STILL NOT GOING TO BEAT TECH. HOLLA SPEAK REAL, DONT HATE

By Baller on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 10:04 pm:

I think that it is really ignorant to laugh at someone like that. This is about more than a game against another team, this is someone's high school career coming to an abrupt end. This is something that he will think about almost for the rest of his life. The most important things happen during your senior year. The All Star game, scholarships, and things like that. If you don't like the Tech team, you should address your anger to Tech.

By Lhatton on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 10:48 pm:

SAY WHAT YOU WANT LIKE I SAID BEFORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GLAD OF IT !!!!!!!!!!THERES NO TURNING BACK NOW AND AS FOR CJSCOTT TECH IS GOING TO CATCH AN L JUST LIKE SEAFORD DID YA HEARD LOL LOL LOL LOL!
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!!!! ONE

By Shonda on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 12:52 pm:

CJSCOTT I'M NOT HATIN ON C.HOP!AND I'M NOT CHILDISH I'M JUST STATING MY OPINION AND THAT IS I'M GLAD HE BROKE HIS ARM LOL!

By Baseballdude24 on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 04:26 pm:

Lhatton & Shonda,You guys have nothing to say about b- ball careers,as i remember you guys quit.C- HOP went down with an injury and can't do ne thing about it.You guys quit because your team was srry and you did not want to stick around and help the team.You guys are Quiters

By Lhatton on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 06:12 pm:

OK who ever you are!!!!!!!!
For one if you gon come then come correct because
Shonda didn't even play ball and I didn't quit
stupid a** how you gon come on here and try to put someone down and you dont know the half!!!!
you should get your facts right before you come on here try to defend someone DUMMY!!!!!!!!lol
holla at cha girl!!!!!!!!!!one

By Cjscott on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 08:20 pm:

YO WE TOOK A L BUT YO, LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINING WHO U KNOW CAN STOP ME??????????
DON'T HATE, SPEAK REAL

By Jays55 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 07:59 am:

Thats real messed up. Now what if the same thing happened to you? Yall are really messed up in the head

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 03:40 pm:

I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYBODY ON HERE TRYIN TA CRY!!!
YA'LL ACT LIKE HE HAS A LIFE THREATININ' DISEASE AND WERE LAUGHIN BUT THAT'S NOT IT IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN YEAH YOU COULD SAY SOMETHIN' WAS WRONG BUT BELIEVE ME I KNOW MY BOUNDARIES!!!!!!!AND CJ SCOTT YOU CANNOT HOLD ORLANDO FARROW!!!!!!!
AND BASEBALLDUDE24 MIND YA BUISNESS!!!YOU DUMB THING I NEVER DID BALL SO HOW COULD I QUIT!!!!!!
AND WHY EVERYBODY TRYIN TA GET MADD AT US LIKE IT'S YALL ARM THAT'S BROKE (BALLER)YOU GETTIN ALL SENTIMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE LIKE I SAID BEFORE A-HA A-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Cjscott on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 05:57 pm:

NEGRO PLESAE!!!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 08:29 pm:

U DIDN'T SPELL PLEASE RIGHT!!
WHY U SAY THAT CAUSE I SAID U COULD'NT HOLD FARROW?????

By Teck on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 09:39 am:

Word up to CJ Scott holding it down at Seaford. Ya'll talk about C-Hop and that Tech's not going to do anything now, Check it been 4 games since Hop been out and what is tech doing. We still in first place. To all ya'll haters hating on us cause we smart and better than ya'll. Forget ya'll cats. And don't be trying to sit on our side either. Fo real my man C-Hop is out yea but what ya'll for got is that we got a "TEAM" we got a "BENCH" who gone stop us. You can stop 1 but not us "all" That's a little word of Knowledge to all ya'll haters. "Proof is in the Pudding" just read to statistics playa. Holla back!!!1

By Dada on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 03:25 pm:

Tech is holding it down but they are not a contender come tournament time. They don't play upstate teams and without Hop, they will struggle.

GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON TECH
HOLLA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: