Laurel and Central???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Laurel and Central???
By Prettythugg136 on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 11:54 pm:

I don't know because I don't know how laurel play... but i will be there. Good luck JV #11 and #22 on Varsity...

By Shonda on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 10:51 am:

A YO PRETTYTHUG136 THIS IS #22 ON VARSITY ,WHY DON YOU COME AND INTRODUCE YOURSEF TONIGHT SINCE YUR GONNA BE THERE ALRIGHT. THIS IS JROC #22

By Teck on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

what happened to Central?? Stop talking so much and let your game speak for itself. Not hating, just speaking the truth

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 03:44 pm:

PLEASE TELL ME WHO SAID OR WAS SAYIN THAT WE WERE GONNA BEAT LAUREL?????????EVERYBODY KNOW THE PEOPLE ON THIER TEAM IS LIKE 6'5 PLUS AND WE MIGHT GOT ONE PERSON THAT'S 6'1 PLUS!!!!AND HEIGHT DOES EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME!!!!!AND IF YOU FROM TECH DON'T WORRY ABOUT CENTRAL WORRY ABOUT YA'LL STILL SHININ' W/OUT CHRIS AND HIS BROKE ARM!!!!!!!!
ONE

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 04:23 pm:

its simple i didn't see j roc # 22 on VARSITY do anything but run up and down the court, laurel just put it to central cause there not as talented!

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 04:25 pm:

cenral is wack no matter what the height differences are thats no excuse u got BEAT!

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 08:33 pm:

O.K. WHO R U AND HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU AVE A GAME!!!WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT JON JON N-E-WAY !!!!!HOW ABOUT DIS U STATE YA NAME THEN I'LL TELL JON-JON U SAID GIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!JAY DAWG 4
ONE

By Shonda on Friday, January 25, 2002 - 06:46 am:

hey yo who is jay dawg 4 .who are youwhat school do ou go to . tell me your stats then thats when u can talk. if your good then your good but if your sorry SHUT UP. just state your name so we know who u are. this is j roc # 22

By Spectator123 on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 10:19 am:

Why are people always hating...You must feel some competition with central if you alwayz have to say somethin about them in every post. You speak reaL and don't hate, papi.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: