What are your all conference 2002 baseball predictions??

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What are your all conference 2002 baseball predictions??
By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 04:19 pm:

DUNK is talented, pegalow doesn't deserve anything besides honorable mention maybe not even that, chunn can throw hard but after a few innings is done, jonathan rickettes is not good at all especially as good as he thinks he is and murray is ok he works hard, montague can throw hard and will be effective as well as lecates, scott shockley is a strong lefty but gets weak after the 2nd inning as of retzlaff he will shine this year as welll as last

By Dada on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 06:40 pm:

SEAFORD WILL HAVE TWO TO THREE PLAYERS ON THE ALL CONFERENCE TEAM AND MY DOG ESTON WILL REPRESENT.

By Baseballdude24 on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 09:18 pm:

well for the baseball teams this year there is no set team to win.It is open this year.As for all-conference,Seaford Dunk,PEG.Central,Murray,Bell,Wilkens,Ricketts,Rogers.Laural,Montag.IR,?

By Shonda on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 01:11 pm:

hey yo jaydawg4 where are you from. u talking about ricketts like he's sorry.are u beter then him. name one center feilder better the him. just state your name so we know who you are. the only way i dont make all conference is if i get hurt. will you make it . your talking real slick on here. you dont gt to hate on him. people already know that he's good alright so put our name on here so we know who you are.

By Shonda on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 01:28 pm:

a yo this is ricketts ,jaydawg i dont know who u are but your and coward..... why you hatin on me. im not sweating it though cause you will here m name when the season start. anyway all conference pick .i think it would go to .....dunk,bell,murray.rogers,steele,pegalow,montague,some dover cats ,cr thrid baseman, yo if i forgot you my fault them the ones off the top of my head. oh and jawdawg4 he will get all state for hatin the most. this is rickets #22

By Baseballdude24 on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 05:30 pm:

Hey shonda tell rickett thats the way to put it down to them fools.they talking noise and the season has not even started.ricketts will be the best outfeilder in the state.tell em to holla at mike.

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 01:18 am:

look rickets u r good didn't mean to be hatin on u cause ur talented but even if u do get allstate thats good but ur cocky additude makes u sorry im not hatin on no1 goodluck if u get allstate thats great just dont be cocky about it! u dont need my name and i know for a fact ill get all conference maybe even all state but im not gonna brag about my self!! im not hatin no1 ur just to cocky and that makes a good person bad!

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 01:24 am:

oh yea i forget rickets this is lecates and the only reason i was hatin on u is cause u were hatin on me in the top pitchers in the south tellin me i wasn't that good so i couldnt just let u talk about me cause i belive im just as good as anybody else in the south and north not better but as good theres a difference!

By Shonda on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 07:05 pm:

a yo lecates this is ricketts i wasnt hatin on you. i was just speakin my mind. my fault if it sounded like that. your not sorry i was just wondering why everybody was sweatin you. yea thats my fault i'll take the blame. but how am i cocky. tell me how. i just hve confidence in myself, you cant acheive your goals with out it. feel me? holla back

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 11:04 pm:

yyo was sup rickets ur absolutely right about ur confidence i dont know y i was tripping i have a lot in my self to ur a good ballplayer goodluck this year and sorryt about hatin on ya i feel ya about this year we'll all do good theres a lot of talented people in the south and north so goodluck central for the north! its all about ur BELIEF LEVEL

By Athlete336 on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 04:57 pm:

1st - Steele, Retzlaff
2nd - bell, pegalow
Short - Dunk, that laurel kat montaqu ? however you spell it, guy from sally's
3rd- Murray good, kat from CR dont know the name
pitching - Dunk, Pegalow, Montaqu, Chunn, ricketts
catchers - dont really know any that good
outfield - ricketts, ralph, IR guy, wilkins, might be others dems just the ones I can think of

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: