WHO'S GOT THE CONFERENCE THIS YEAR?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: WHO'S GOT THE CONFERENCE THIS YEAR?
By Roca on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 11:45 pm:

WELL WHO'S GOING TO WIN THE CONFERENCE THIS YEAR IS IT GOING TO BE POLYTECH, SEAFORD, OR CR I DON'T KNOW THERE IS SOME PRETTY TOUGH COMP. FROM WHAT I HEARD THE ONLY REASON POLY BEAT CR WAS BECASUE THERE BEST PLAYERS WERE OUT LIKE LIVINGSTON...BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I HEARD AROUND THE BLOCK...SO WHO DO YOU THINK GOT THIS CONFERENCE POLY AND CR WILL BE GOING AT IT AGAIN TO SEE WHO GOT THE NORTH AND THEN THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH GO HEAD TO HEAD FOR THE TITLE....

By Jays55 on Friday, January 25, 2002 - 08:19 am:

Well Seaford has the south on lock and its basically up to CR and Poly. Whoever wins the rest of their conference games between them, thats the team who will be in the conference. For the boys I think that Dover will edge out Sussex Tech for the north because of Hop's injury(tech still will be good) and for the south it looks like at this point that Lake would have the advantage but Seaford could pull a late run at the South. Note that Seaford hasn't played Lake Forest yet and they play Lake twice so they are still in the hunt for the south.

By Spectator123 on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 10:11 am:

wut is seaford's record????

By Ambertheballer on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

I say Polytech those girls really have it together if I lived up state I would play for them. I hope they win and take their game all the way. I dont know if SEaford will win but I know they are going. They got mad skeelz too it will be between Seaford and Smyrna. I dont know anything about CR so I cant say. (they were good enough to beat Seaford though). Maybe in a couple years My team will get it together.(woodbridge)

By Hop on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 11:00 am:

We got it

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 01:37 pm:

For the boys, no doubt Dover has the Conference locked up. I can't see anybody beating them right now. They are on a true mission this year. If C Hop hadn't broken his arm, I would give S Tech the edge, but without him, I don't think they can outdual Dover.

For the girls, the Lady Jays will repeat as Conference champions. I had some serious doubts about them when they lost against CR, but they proved something to me when they stepped it up in the win against P Tech. They seem to play THEIR game against the sorry teams and win. Against the better teams they don't play their game, they play the other teams' game, which is why they lose. I have confidence in them that they will be at the Bob Carpentar house in March...and not as spectators either.

Much love to the Lady Jays. Keep up your winning ways and never doubt yourselves and your abilities as others have.

By Teck on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 10:20 pm:

Dover don't have nothin locked down. Read the fine print. Whether Dover beats tech or not, tech will still win the north. . And it's not likely that Dover will. Tech has a two game lead on anyone in the henlopen. Johnson has to clearly be the best shooter in the henlpoen and how Dickey V. say it, "He's only a diaper dandy." I said it before and i'll say it again. Tech has henlopen on lock.

By Roca on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 06:16 pm:

SPECTATOR 123 FOR YOUR INFO IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW POLYTECH LOSS 1 GAME IN THE CONFERENCE, SEAFORD LOSS 1 GAME IN THE CONFERENCE, AND CR LOSS 1 IN THE CONFERENCE. BUT POLY AND SEAFORD BOTH HAVE 2 LOSS ALL TOGETHER DUE TO A NON-CONFERENCE LOSS. SO GET YA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK.........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: