Woodbridge and Central????

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Woodbridge and Central????
By Spectator123 on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 04:59 pm:

I'm about to go to the game now...I just wanted to put this up here. Holla!!

By Keykey on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 10:03 pm:

I knew you boys could do it!!! I guess yall focus now. Just get ready for Seaford and don't get to big headed!! Even though mil will not be there (luv you mil!!!)I know yall can pull it though. Just play hard and no attuides.

~Key~

By Ambertheballer on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 10:06 pm:

Well us girls on the woodbridge side had a bad game but we played hard.congrates to 42 she got points and number 10 playing on a injured foot. Get well soon to 20 with the head injury and jv player home sick. Congrates sussex central see you next year on tech.!I dont know her name but number 11 i think learn how to work the ball with your right too you played good.

By Spectator123 on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 07:00 pm:

All i can say is...Good Job jv. Nah...Good job varsity too. I seen the competition. Ya'll could of had it but the fouls played a big part. Good job anyhow...Wut can we say...'Dukey' was handling his!!!Lol!! Holla at yah gurl!!!

By Nopain26 on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 08:47 pm:

Ambertheballer, word around town is that you aren't going to continue your career as a Raider and are going to transfer to Tech. Any truth to this? Plus you made mention in your comment that you would "see central next year on tech".

What's the word on that????

By Ambertheballer on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 09:06 pm:

True no comment :)
Is that a good thing or a bad thing ???

By Nopain26 on Sunday, February 03, 2002 - 05:33 pm:

Ambertheballer I guess it depends on who you are if it's a good thing or bad thing. In my opinion, if you're a Raider fan it's definately a bad thing, but if you're Sussex Tech fan, it's a good thing.

You have alot of potential and the Raider team needs someone like you to help build its girls basketball team. I've said it many times before, the Raider team needs alittle time to gel together. It's a team full of young inexperienced ladies trying to do something they really have no training in doing. If they just stick together, work toghether ALL year long, including the summer, they will be kicking some serious butts in the years to come. A goo example of that is the Raider football team. They were always at the bottom on the barrel when it came to football. And look what happened a few years ago....undefeated AND Henlopen COnference Champions. No who would have ever thought it.

Anyway, good luck to you and I hate to say it, but I hope you have a change of heart.

Peace!

By Megha717 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 03:16 pm:

That was dumb to even put it up, you know Central had it from the start!

By Gibbsbaby on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 04:06 pm:

That's right Megha717 they never had the game form the jump jv or varsity.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: