HERE WE ARE APPROACHING JAN 31 SEAFORD vs THE BRIDGE REMATCH--- ANY PREDICTIONS

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: HERE WE ARE APPROACHING JAN 31 SEAFORD vs THE BRIDGE REMATCH--- ANY PREDICTIONS
By Jays55 on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 04:42 pm:

PREDICTIONS?

By Hop on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

My dog gon get busy

By Nopain26 on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 08:42 pm:

I'm a little hesitant because neither team is playing well this year, but I will go for the home team The 'Bridge. It seems as though the Raiders get hyped when they want to and they usually will win the game as they did against Sussex Central. Honestly, who would have bet that Woodbridge would beat SC. I certainly wouldn't have.

And Seaford, well all I can say is that CJ Scott is definately the man for the Blue Jays and he CANNOT be stopped, fa sho!!!. Without him they wouldn't have even won the games they did win. But the problem with those guys is that CJ has NO supporting cast. They call him a ballhog. Call it what you like, point is, who would be scoring if it weren't for him.

Anyway, we'll see tomorrow who does what. Either way it will be an enjoyable game and will give everyone something to talk about tomorrow and Friday.

Enjoy!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: