With the baseball season coming soon,what team will do the best

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: With the baseball season coming soon,what team will do the best
By Baseballdude24 on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 08:10 am:

With the baseball season coiming soon,what team will be the team to beat this year.alot of area teams lost alot of good players.will tea,s be able to rebuild and shine this year?

By Bball on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 02:54 pm:

SC. you know.

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 05:19 pm:

laurel has a really good chance just as good as any other team in the henlopen including SC

By Swtness on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 05:55 pm:

Cape Henlopen. they have some of the best players in every position. catcher pitcher and so on

By Baseballdude24 on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 10:00 pm:

well as the season starts we will see.but for now it is SC.they will be as good as last year.cape should do good to, but laurel gorget about it.

By Jaydawg4 on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 06:06 pm:

well sorry baseballdude24 laurel has just as many talented players and SC u can't say laurel dont so we'll see and laurel wont foret about it believe that casue it can be done

By Baseballdude24 on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 09:20 pm:

sure laurel will win games but they will not beat seaford,cape,sc or dover.they will be ok but not good. remember what you want, it will not hurt me,we'll just see when the game comes when you play you guys.and ne way "lecates" you have alot of improvement ahead of you.

By Jaydawg4 on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 11:54 pm:

baseballdue24 whats that suppose to mean i have a lot of improvemnt ahead??? we beat cape last year dover lol thats all ill say about that.... seafor will be hard i know that and sc will be a hard gam to win but we can CAN do it!

By Cw22 on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 07:11 am:

i believe Baseballdude24 is from SC and his name might just be rogers. just to let you know josh

By Baseballdude24 on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 08:13 am:

CW22 I THINK YOU ARE FROM SC TO AND YOUR NAME MIGHT BE HERBST.NE WAY HOLLA AT YOU LATER IF IT IS YOU.Lecates what was ment by my comment was that if you pitch like last years game,you will lose again.you pitched what about 50 sum pitches in the first.
holla back

By Baseballdude24 on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 09:19 am:

hey CW22 i think you are for SC to and you are Herbst i think.ne way holla at you later.Lecates, what was ment by my statement was that if you pitch like you did last year you i will have a long season ahead of you bro.ne way in little league if i remember ,i hit 2 homeruns of you in one game,and also hit one off your counter part Montage.so i own you both.can't wait to see which one of you will get to pitch against us

By Athlete336 on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 11:07 am:

yo Baseballdude I know who you are and you sorry. how you gonna brag about hittin homeruns off of two of the hardest throwers in the conference. Of course they gonna have homeruns hit off them what pitcher doesnt. montag is an awesome pitcher, one of the best in the conference and LeCates when he throws his game, he is hard to beat. why dont you do your talking on the game field instead of tryin to make yourself look good on here. feel me? and yea of course SC will represent we always do but I hate to see one of my least talented teammates talking trash. ecspecially one I dont like and never will. holla back

By Baseballdude24 on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

I think i know who you are athlete336.But if it is you that i'm thinking i don't really care about what you have to say.I hit 4 homeruns of them both combined and i think you didn't.Sure they are good and i'm not saying that they are sorry, is is just that if lecates wanna get on hear and talk about my boy Ricketts,then i'm gonna back him up and talk.So if it is who i think it is ,come out of the shadows and speak it real. Holla back

By Swtness on Friday, February 08, 2002 - 09:15 pm:

Mike Rogers? what grade are you in?

By Jaydawg4 on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 02:06 am:

baseballdude24 um i dont really remembe u hittin 2homeruns off me but im not sayin it didnt happen and yea theres a reason for me throwing so many pitches was casue of our defence that game if i do remember we had a lot of errors that makes a differen ya know!!!apparently ur sorry says ur owteam mate mayb u just got ucky when ueven hit the ball off me and brock so dont brag unles u do it this year!and een if u did hit off me in little league in allstars no1 on ur team realy even touched the ball ad we rocked rickettes not sayi hes sorry or anything but itwas our D that lost that game! we only had me and brock ad we mad it happen in school ball our whole team is stacked later rogers orw/e ur name is i haven't even heard of u before so i take it u got to be good lol yea

By Cw22 on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 12:45 am:

no i am not Herbst baseball dude, but i will go on record and say that i doubt you hit homeruns off lecates and montaque. anyway rogers you better step it up this year we are really depending on you. LOL

By Baseballdude24 on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 09:08 pm:

Well for the baseball season this year i have to step it up alot Cw22 becuase i have to fill the big shoes of Blake H.I will not be as good as Blake ,but i will not let that get in my way of playing well.As for you Lecates i never say you were sorry so i have no beef for you.So when the season starts that when everything will happen.

By Shonda on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

a yo ,youll need to chill! lol... youll cats from central need to stop that junk talking about each other cause that stuff is not gonna be happening on my team this year so youll need to stop now forreal. cw22 i hope your not (cw herbest) cause you dont have a lot to say! the end. And lecates i thougt we were cool. dont try to bring me out. yea youll did do good against me ,thats only becuz my arm was hurting. but youll still lost. and baseballdude24 is not srry so youll need to just shut up.all i got to say to youll is SHOW IT ON THE FEILD !!!!!!!

By Shonda on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 11:01 pm:

that was j roc 22 speakng

By Shonda on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 11:37 am:

hey,who is athlete336 say who you are. i want to know if your good since you saying that baseballdude24 sorry. i dont know who you are but i think you go to central! and what are you talking about say ing that brook and lecates is the hardest throwers in the conference hahahaha!yea the throw strikes most of the time but the hardest no,no,no.and no im not hating lecates im just saying what i saw. feel me. and for baseballdude24 i behind 100 percent. cause you and i know that your not sorry1! cw22 do you play baseball?

By Baseballdude24 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

Hey athlete336 when march 1 comes around we will see which one of us has what it takes to make the team.and if it is who i think it is you have alot of peps at central who don't even like you.so speak your name.Hey j-roc thanks for the back up.they have no idea what they are saying.if i'm correct i think your "boy" is the one talking junk.( think about it j-roc who don't you like that played with us in fall ball)MARCH 1 IS ALL I GOT TO SAY TO ATHLETE 336!!!!!!

By Cw22 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 09:08 pm:

yeah i play baseball yeah we will see on march 1st and i will show you guys that i deserve to be on the team.....

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 09:13 pm:

yo yo ok look im not dissing u rickettes but ur arm hurt lol thats stuff u got to tell ur coach and hahaha its funny that u think were not some of the hardest throwing in the conference well i will be hittin 85 easily this year and if theres a lot of people doin that then let me tell u that haven't been playin this last couple of years cause theres no many! dont get me wrong theres some but strikes is all we need and i dont need to be that fast when i have a curve ball like i do which u all have problems with CENTRAL!

By Baseballdude24 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 09:45 pm:

CW22 if you try out really hard and do well then you should make it.Don't worry about it.We cool though,so i have no beef with you.Good luck March 1.Who are you ne way.just wanna know.

By Athlete336 on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 12:45 pm:

You two know who I am so what satisfaction will you get out of me saying it? Yea you are real good at making yourselves look good on here but on the field arent anything but average players. People get tired of hearing you all talk about how good you are and how sorry everybody else is. Why you knock on other peoples talent? you jealous or something? You dont see me talking about how good I am on here but rather telling others that they are. Yea you are right about March 1st cause Ill be right there with you showing you up like usual. And if not at least Im about the team and not all about myself like you two. Now Ive spoke my mind but all these differences are going to have to be set aside for the time being. I dont want the team to be affected by us going at it. Holla back if you want not that i really care what you have to say. PEACE

By Cw22 on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 08:47 pm:

Athlete336 i believe that this will tear our central team apart we will see who the best of the best is on march 1st and i will show all you guys who i am and why i deserve to be on the team and why you guys will be fighting for your own jobs because of my dedication over the winter!!

By Baseballdude24 on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 09:58 pm:

who are you athlete 336?just wanna no if you have room to talk about us beeing sorry when you probably haven't even done ne thing to get ready for the season.I have been in the weight room and cages everyday.so i have an advantage over you.i'm ready.march 1.thats when we find out who can run with the big boys.

By Shonda on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 10:24 pm:

yo lecates you talkig all this junk on here like your good! I done with you on here but since you want to get all brave on here it's whatever. be forreal who's better me or you ,im tired of this junk i was done with your sorry butt. you know what, its whatever.yo you getting on my nerves talking all this junk i didnt say nuttin to you in a while. you be hitting 85 this year hahaha (that's like saying that laurel is gonna be the stat champions this year, it wil never happen.hahah. yo your nothing to me !!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 10:31 pm:

cw22 and athlete336 youll talking alot of junk on here about me and mike. and athlete336 if im average what that make you! cause i now your not better then me(feel me). dont think im not gonna find out who youll are then i will confront youll,see what youll got to say in my face . how about that. please dont act hard after i post this message cause i dont want to hurt nobody feelings forreal!

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

ok look rickettes ur talking about how were running our mouth and talking junk well look at waht ur sayin everything u have said has been cocky or just stupid like for example me not as good as u what makes u think that? i have done everything u have done and u tellin me im not good well then i guess ur not good cause ur not better then me! and 85 haha u dont think i will hit that i hit 83 last year and yes john john i got clocked so im not just guessing..... im still not sayin ur sorry but u can't tell me im not good cause u havent done anything i havent and how does that make u better then me? ur attitude keeps u from being the athlete u can be! i might not be anything to u but u wont effect us any this year.....and i will be for real i know ur not better then me not sayin im better but ur not better so ill just keep it at that so im not bragging about my self cause im not COCKY which u can't say! and im not tryin to talk junk on here im tellin u how it is for real and i did like u rickettes until i found out how u really are when it comes to thinking that ur better then everyone thats kool though ur comments dont make no difference to me!! im out later

By Cw22 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 07:16 am:

Hey Ricketts you will see who i am. I am a sophmore that goes to SC and i believe i am to key to our puzzle. I will do anything you guys ask me to do. I will show you guys that i am the key athlete that you guys need on your team. I'm not to cocky, no to bad, or i dont like to brag i just do my job and thats all. I will show you, you guys may doubt me now, but you wont after March 1st. I look forward to playing with you guys even though you like to talk junk on yourself and other players and that is not right at all!!!!

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:24 am:

check this cw2! you said all of that info you mind as well just say your name. what puzzle are YOU TALKING about . 9 out of 10 you will bee on jv anyway (feel me). just state your name dog. alright then we can get this settle. i cant wait to find out who you are hahahah

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:28 am:

jaydawg4 man whatever. man you couldnt hit 80 in aau ball,this summer.what happen last year when that so call 83 mph fast ball came to the plate then got smacked all over the field. if im not mistaking did you get taken out in the first inning. hahah! man but its cool evrybody have there bad days.lol

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:36 pm:

ok and for athlete336.Please tell me your not DONALD LEWIS cause if you are man you dont have no room. yea you were good when you were twelve. but now hahaha. (feel me) you havent showed me nuttin yet . and if your not donald oops ,i guess donald know how i feel about him now . (feel me)

By Cw22 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:25 pm:

i will make varsity ( FEEL ME???) i didnt play fall ball with you guys i played for post 28 and if im not mistaken i did good against u guys and i got the win too EXACTLY

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

omg! your cw herbst. your the only pitcher that pitch against us from that team.hahah i can believe it....cw do you know how sorry you are. dont say iT IS NOT u ,cz it have to be .cause matt didnt pitch against us. cw hhaha i cant believe it what is wrong with u talking all this junk man your nuttin but a BIG JOKE (FEEL ME!)

By Cw22 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:50 pm:

What are you trying to say Ricketts? Are you trying to say that I will not make the team? Are you trying to say that I am sorry? If I am sorry then why did I beat the team? What am I not good enough for the team? I think it is that I am toooo good for the team and you don't want me to show you guys up. You wait until March 1st I will show you guys what I can do and I will be a pleasant addition to the Varsity squad. ( FEEL ME!!!!)

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:18 pm:

hahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!your to good for the team, lol.what is wrong with you .you need to stop smoking that stuff young boy. c w forreal your not that good. im sorry but your not. ad i hope your not trying to say that your bettter thn me cause your not ,alright !(feel me)inthats not being cocky thats the truth

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:27 pm:

rickettes i really wish u would stop talking junk ur not even that good what haveu done thati haven't and ur telling everyone has there baddays yea just like u did when my allstar team rocked u in littl league an we had me and brock!! if u get rocked in litteleague just think what will happen wiht the big dawgs.... well i guess the gun was lyin when it said 83 but u think what u want u didn't clock me! hahahaha and i recall me being a better pitcher then you maybe u can run faster but thats it john john so get use to it!! and if im so sorry then u wouldn't have struck out agaist me right?? yea everyoe does have bad games r u sayin u neverhave? lets be real john john ur no all that great so lets think about stuff we say before u say it!! ya feel me?? hope so u need to realize that ur to cocky and dont have any right to be ur just an average player!!!not better then everyone else so dont think that later

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:31 pm:

all pitchers get homeruns hit off them if u dont then u dont pitch enough so ur prob. not a good enough pitcher to pitch!~ ya feel later

By Laurel1 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:39 pm:

alright well i'm from laurel and i'm sorry but josh and montague both aren't very good. You have no right to be talking about anyone on here. FEEL ME As for john john yeah your good and mike i've never seen u play but for cw herbst making the varsity team. come on its not april fools its not a good joke to be playing. And let me just add if you do make the team central must not be very GOOD And for DONALD LEWIS LOL I DON'T EVEN THINK I GOT TO TALK ABOUT HIM I THINK EVERYONE FROM CENTRAL PROBABLY ALREADY FOUND OUT THAT HE'S NOT ALL THAT GOOD LOL So HOLLA

By Shortstop08 on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:47 pm:

You all crazy argueing so much over who is better than who. Who cares really...Maybe every one of you is better than me but I play the game cause I love it, not because I want to be better than anyone. All of you must have talent to be playing Varsity ball so why worry about what everyone is saying. Laurel1 you just a coward that wont speak your name so Im not wasting my time with you. Talking about ya own teamates what are you jealous? Anyway get ya mind right fellas...March 1st is only 2 weeks away. This is Montague speaking

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:14 pm:

yo montague ,i feel you. i love the game to but when somebody say summtin about you ,you got to hold your ground to (feel me).and to laurel1,yea thanx for the props,maybe you can tell that to lecates. oh and your joke About cw lol it was funny. HEY MARCH 1 IS COMING UP BIG BOYS !!!!!!!!!

By Dada on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 09:09 am:

WATCH THE BULLDOGS FOR REAL BUT THE BLUEJAYS WILL REIN SUPREME!!!!

HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!!!

By Shonda on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 11:24 am:

yea,,lecates youll got me and little league .ok whats your point? last year i was an closer and ask seaford and ir how good i did . but anyway where did youll little league team do.....LOST haha!!! if im not mistaken it was because i hit an triple to the fence. oh lecates did you go all conference last year or all state i dont think so so i did do somthing that you didnt do (feel me)!Lecates whaen did you ever strike me out dog c'mon (dont tyr to make your self look good on here man you know your lying ) hahahhh your funny ! ok lecates put it like this.your an alright pitcher ok ...your feilding needs pratice and your batting needs an miracle (feel me)

By Cw22 on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 04:37 pm:

Ricketts your not that great, the only thing that you are really good at is talking trash. I will prove to you and the rest of the Central team that I am just as good as all of you guys. I will show you, just wait and see.

By Jaydawg4 on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 01:55 am:

yea all im sayin is im feeling montague get ready to play ball this eyar for all the team cause its up for grabs! im gonna stop argueing on here cause its pointless ya know!! for laurel1 say ur name y dont ya or u SCARED!! if so thats kool but u shouldnt be playing at all this year cause if u go around talkig about ur team mates u dont to be on the team so just go move to DELMAR hint hint!! rickettes ur a good player and i have nothing else to say but one last thing my hittin huh?? i batted .336 last year hows my hitting needa miracle?? the reasoni didn't make all conference is cause i missed 3games so my battin average would have even been higherif i played but i learned a lesson from that!! well ok im tired of talking about people on here cause it dont prove anything to talk about people!! sorry rickettes see ya on the field goodluck!! get ready march1st is soon!! i love the sport lets all keep itat that and what happens happens!! peace

By Jaydawg4 on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 01:56 am:

lauel1 state ur name unless u dont want to get confronted in person!!

By Shonda on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 02:30 am:

hey lecates i feel you im tired of trying to prove myself to youll on here ,a long as i know that im good(feel me). good luck lecates into the rest of laurel !

By Shonda on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 02:40 am:

As for you cw herbst. you say that im not great. ok thats your opinion. but your not good.below average. i you talk all this junk on here but in school when i be saying stuff about you you dont say anything but thats smart of you cause i really dont want to get all up in your grill (feel me)!oh cw instead of talking all this junk on here you need to be hitting them books cause yu prlly wont play cause of grades hahah stupid resource thing.yea cw you better prove it to yourself cause you dont got to prove nuttin to me cause i know your not up to my potential (feel me)BUT GOOD LUCK YOU WILL SURE NEED IT BELIEVE ME.HAHAHA

By Jaydawg4 on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

rickettes thats exactly what im talking about we dont need to argue we both know were good come on now am my right?? we both no were not sorry or below average so lets just forget about everything and play the sport cause we love it! but u know it will be really competitive this year so everyteam is gonna have to work hard! goodluck to everyone!! laurel1 state ur name unless u dont want some of the dawgs to get up ur in face!! IF UR GONNA TALK ABOUT UR OWN TEAMMATES THEN WAHTS THE POINT OF TRYING TO BE THERE FRIEND IN SCHOOL OR ON THE FIELD?? all i got to say is GROW UP a little and run ur mouth to people faces not on the computer ya feel?? later

By Megha717 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 02:33 pm:

First of all, Donald, you're a backstabbing loser! CW I've seen you play, stop talking all that mess to Jon Jon. Mike, you're my buddy, I got ya back! Same goes for you Jon Jon. Let me say one more thing, Central's got it covered, no school can hold us, so anyone from Laurel can stop talking all that trash too. It's getting old!

By Cw22 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 04:05 pm:

who are you megha717 ill talk all i want to jon jon because thats all he does to me he has no skills to back up his mouth

By Megha717 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

It's nunya biz who dis is. I go to your school and that's all that matters. And obviously, I'm friends with Mike and Jon Jon. And he talks junk to you, rightfully so, you're sorry. And he has plenty of skills to back up his mouth. Shoot, I could do it for him and still beat you. You'll see after March 1st who's out playing and who's riding the bench. Until then, keep ya mouth shut, b/c you can't even dream to be like Mike or Jon Jon.

By Shonda on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

hey yo cw since you want to talk all this junk on here talk it in school how about that.(feel me) you resource bum hahah mega717 i dont know who yu are but you right about them punks (feel me )

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 02:21 am:

yo yo yo mega717 i stopped talking junk so if ur not scared then y dont u state ur name?? i mean id ont care u think what u want but ur not gonna do anything to anyone from laurel so y dont u stop acting like ur bad and tell us who u r so when we confront u hopefully u will say something?? i hate people who just talk about other people when i already said i was done talking about people and told everyone goodluck!! so if ur tellin us not to worry about who r u dont be stupid and run ur mouth!! goodluck central!! see i told ya im no junk talker i could careless if ur good!!

By Sportsfreak88 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 10:57 am:

I don't think CW22 is CWHerbst. Think about it. Would someone trying out for a team say negative things about his future teammates. Someone on here has really messed up, and I hope they get caught.

By Megha717 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:21 pm:

Haha, CW is that dumb though. Jon Jon, it's Meghan. Haha, you know I got ya back. And all you Laurel people can shut it, you can't hold Central. Nah, JJ, Mike told me about people saying stuff so I had to get on here and say my piece.

By Megha717 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:27 pm:

So CW and Donald, have fun riding the bench (if you make the team), and Jon Jon and Mike, put LeCates in his place and knock some homers over his head. He needs y'all to shut his mouth for him since he can't do it himself.

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 01:43 pm:

meghan!! u dont know anything about baseball so u have no room to talk! just cause u know john john and mike doesn't meant there better than everyone else not only r the boys from SC r cocky but so r the girls lol which they have nothin to do with baseball so i dont know y they try to act bad!!

By Shonda on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 10:59 pm:

yo jydawg chill. talking about my school yo!you didnt have to say nuttin about about the boys at sc alright just chill yo(feel me)

By Shonda on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 11:03 pm:

jaydawg chill with that junk talking about that boys from sc is cocky thats your opinion in all but just chill,keep that stuff to yourself alright (feel me)

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 12:08 am:

ok how about this rickettes not all the boys nor girls r cocky but a lot are!!

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 12:11 am:

i feel ya jj my bad didn't mean to dis the peeps that r kool!! its just the way some people from SC act like there so much better then everyone!! it every sport not jsut baseball!!

By Megha717 on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 08:52 pm:

Sorry to tell you hun, but I've grown up around baseball. And honestly, if it weren't a male sport, I'd be playing, so you can stop that mess right now! And we're not cocky, but we DO have a lot more to be cocky about than any other school in this county.

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 01:19 am:

well there r girls that play baseball ya know!! so theres no excuses ok u can be cocky but when ur to cocky that makes u sorry! so hun i dont care if u have grown up around it dont tell me unless u grew up playing it like i have and all the other boys that play!! later

By Cw22 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 07:18 am:

Meghan why r u gonna make fun of me have u ever seen my play bc i am not sorry. and i dont talk trash bc what i say i can do i can do it

By Megha717 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 08:54 pm:

I have seen you play, compared to the other guys in the league, you are sorry. And you do talk trash to Jon Jon, he's ten times the player you'll ever be. And Josh, if I knew the coach would let me play, I'd try out, but there's no point, I know he wouldn't. I'll have to prove to you I can hit though. I can't pitch or anything, but I can make pretty good contact.

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 08:58 pm:

thats kool contacts important but if u tried out for the team do u honestly think u would make it come on now u might be able to hit but hitting 85mph fastballs is a little different i dont think u could!

By Megha717 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:04 pm:

I'd make it
I doubt I'd play as much as the guys, but come on, I'd be a girl play a man's sport. You don't have to believe me and unless I hit something off you, you won't. But it's all good. I know what I can do!

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:08 pm:

well if u think u can goodgob but i knwo that if some boys that have been playin the sport since they were 5 have trouble hitting it so would u so u think what uwant!

By Sc4life on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:36 pm:

megan u know u can't play baseball.

By Sc4life on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:41 pm:

and i know that u did not grow up around baseball cause someone u know very well told me..And stop saying that mike n jon jon are ur boys..

By Megha717 on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

Yeah, probably. No one down here knows my whole life. Considering I grew up in Dover. So get your facts straight or get a new reporter, b/c the one you have, is sorry! I am friends with Mike, I never sed either of them were my boys.

By Megha717 on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

Who are you anyway? If you're not scared, say your name and I'll confront you. Don't talk crap if you can't back it up.

By Sc4life on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:07 pm:

actually i talk to your sister and she was the one that told me u knew nothing about baseball..And yes u did say that mike n jon jon were your boys i think u have a bad memory..and i went to one of them and was like ohh ur megans boy huh and he said "eww no that fat thing" im not gonna say which one said that because they told me not to say anything.and i seriousy doubt u will confront me but i guess we will find out in school when i come up to u.. u are nothing but a scared fat girl..u'll find out my name monday in person im not gonna do this stuff on here i like it better in person that way i know that u won't say one thing to me cause your scared..Like i said we will find out monday ur sister told me alot of nasty things about u. PEACE

By Sc4life on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:11 pm:

SO GIRL HOW ABOUT U GET YUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!I KNOW U WON'T CONFRONT ME!!!!and u come on here and talk about josh and how he can't play baseball then u say to him u never said that..how about u either admit them or don't say it to begin with..

By Sc4life on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:22 pm:

jon jon and mike are my boys they don't even like u!! atleast that is what they told me n e way..But to get off that subject!!!! central is gonna win i think they have a strong defense and a pretty good offense they got pitchers that will get the job done and do it the right way..

By Megha717 on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 10:42 pm:

Whatever, I probably care who you are too. Think what you want, I know baseball. I never said that Josh was sorry. Ever! He'll even tell you that.

By Sc4life on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 09:12 pm:

ok "whatever" actually i talk to josh all the time hes one of my best friends and yeah u did say he was sorry..but i don't care i know that yur actually the sorry one making up tht peolse are your best friends and stuff thrn when i talk to them they either say "ewwww nooo" or they don't even know who u are..and if you didn't care about who i was then y did u ask in the first place???U MAKE ALOT OF FREAKING SENSE!!im not gonna play your childish game if u want to say something to me then do it tomorrow in school when we can talk face to face none of this crap.

By Sc4life on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 09:26 pm:

and megan how about u go uo 13 people and u will see that u did say he was sorry...i got my proof right there..and i do agree with u that central is good but that doesn't mean no one else is either..

By Jaydawg4 on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 09:43 pm:

hey sc4life who r u? this is josh speaking if u dont want to say it on here im me on naugty4 later

By Sc4life on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 09:50 pm:

lol, i just got done talking to u.. ya know who i am know??hehe later dawg

By Sc4life on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 01:02 pm:

2 days to go guys!!!!! are ya readyyyyyyyy....

By Shortstop08 on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 10:32 pm:

you dam* right

By Baseballdude24 on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 09:10 am:

One day guys!!!!You ready.You got the itch to get started.Well i do.So good luck to all my fellow players out there.

By Megha717 on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 09:16 am:

Haha, that's why you didn't even come up to me. I thought you weren't scared. Looks like you're a wimp. Also looks like Josh doesn't know you. Loser! I never said Josh was sorry. I've said he was cocky, not sorry. Get ya facts straight. And how about you stay outta my biz. This is prolly CW trying to be dumb, yet again! I'm out! Good luck tomorrow guys!

By Megha717 on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:12 pm:

Haha, I was just talking to Josh. Sc4Life, he says he doesn't know you, so stop playing dumb and say who you are, unless you're too scared. I think you're just a punk!

By Sc4life on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:39 pm:

whatever girl, i told him not to tell u who i was i wanted u to find out on ur own...And this isn't cw this is a girl..i didn't see u mondy so shut up fat girl..i haven't seen u all week!!! and your lucky i haven't hopeully i see ur fat butt tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

By Megha717 on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 06:48 pm:

Hahaha, you don't even know me, let's be cool and talk about me. You're awesome!

By Sc4life on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

hahahhaha, your a real funny!! u started it thats why i got you shook....leave it at that..

By Megha717 on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 03:06 pm:

haha, yeah I don't even think you know me loser. I was standing no more than 5 feet from you in the lobby this morning. You just too scared to do anything about it. But whatever, it's all good. I never did anything to start anything with you so keep up the immaturity, makes you look even cooler! It's Monday too, take some spelling lessons. And I'm not shook, I'm not even scared, so stop trash talking.

By Sc4life on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 05:31 pm:

whatever fool, u didn't even know who i was until your sister told u.Then if u saw me y didn't u come to me in the lobby like u said u were gonna do..i never even saw u..even though i don't know how i missed a fat and ugly girl like u..and yeah u did start it all i said was that i knew u didn't grow up around baseball.. and u had to be a kool one and be like " well tell me ur name so i can confront u and stuff like that but ummm u know my name and did u confront me nope..u were the one being immature..and this forum isn't for talking bull crap like u are it's about baseball..so how about we finish this when i get in your face!!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TRYING OUT FOR BASEBALL :)

By Sc4life on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 05:53 pm:

theres something called makeup and weight watchers how about u use it.. and quit talking stuff on here save it for in person..so lets just quit the talk and take action..

By Megha717 on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:57 pm:

You don't know me or my past. If you think you need to know something about me, how about you cut out the middle man and come straight to you. I've played baseball and wiffleball since I was old enough to hold a bat, so there you go talking stuff that's not true. I don't even know you and I never said anything not true to you. I just think you're freaking psycho or something. But hey, if that's what you think is cool, go ahead and keep doing it. But if you're that bored that you have to keep talking about me, do it. At least I know you're leaving someone else alone. It really doesn't bother me. I'm happy with who I am, and looks like I'm a better person for it. I don't have to stoop to your level. Anyway, stop talking trash because I'm not gonna be back on here to read what you write, because basically, I couldn't care less. Later!

By Sc4life on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

yeah right i would have never said anything bad about u if u didn't start trying to be a kool kid on here when i said that one thing. and like i said twice b4 i told u that i was going to stop writing talking about things on here so there u go saying your the bigger person when your not..and if u said that everything i said didn't bother u then y even write back in the first place..u were the one writing "well if your not scared then state your name so i can confront u" like your kool or something! i never even said nything bad about u b4 u said that so how about shut the hell up and get oever it..peace

By Sc4life on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:54 pm:

like i said b4 this forum is for baseball and people who want to talk about baseball..not people who start stuff.

By Laurels_Finest on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 12:42 pm:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ALL THE OTHER TEAMS AROUND THE HENLOPEN, BUT LAUREL IS DEFINETLY GOING TO DO THE THING, CAUSE WE GETTIN BACK ON TRACK TO WIN BACK THAT HENLOPEN TITLE... IT'S COMIN BACK HOME FOR ALL THOSE HATERS... THE DAWGS WILL BE SEEIN REAL SOON..STARTIN WITH CR...3-25

E

By Sc4life on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 03:24 pm:

central is gonna win it all.. but it might be hard with all those good teams out there, but we can do it...everything is looking good at tryouts..the team will come together soon..

By Dada on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 08:37 pm:

THE BULLDOGS IS GOING TO HOLD IT DOWN IN THE HENLOPEN JUST LIKE IN BASKETBALL THEY ARE GOING TO SURPRISE SOME TEAMS.

HOLLA
DO YOUR THING E

By Sc4life on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 08:46 pm:

i think central,cr,cape,and smyrna re gonna be good..

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 03:21 pm:

well we have cr the 25th so we'll show them whos got the team this year and after we put it to them the teams we play after that better be prepared to lose!! were lookin great so far and theres nothin gonna stop us frm what we deserve!! im out peace

By Sc4life on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 09:05 am:

central did good this past weekend...

By Pos1number19 on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 07:47 pm:

umm i think everyone is forgetting someone.....
uh how about IR i mean last year we did have a 8 or so game winning streak....
a game from winning the south
and this year almost the whole team returning
so give some credit where its due

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 11:13 am:

actually dont give us any credit at all...
just think of us as a push over we will be happy to step in and change your mind when you face us!!!

By Sc4life on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

yeah ir is good too but there attitude stinks!!there are alot of good teams out there that no one was putting one here..people are just rooting for their team..

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 04:58 pm:

Attitude stinks???? what are you talking about? you much have been on one of the teams that made our winning streak possible last year. In attitude we are just fine,, if u want attitude go look at an up state team like brandywine!!!!

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:39 pm:

ir i give u ur props but this year is different from last thats all im sayin theres a lot of teams that aren't gonna be push overs!

By Sc4life on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:48 am:

yeah that was last year.. we are talking about this year..everything will be different this year.central will rock!!!

By Sc4life on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:51 am:

And actually i remember central beatig u last year...

By Pos1number19 on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 07:12 am:

yea given that is last year and the thing about it is that IR main part of their team is returning this year sooooo......... we will have to see we do play central twice

By Sc4life on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:11 am:

and we will BEAT you twice also!

By Pos1number19 on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 09:09 pm:

hahaha u wish u better start praying u team graduated or should i say BLAKE

By Sc4life on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

he wasn't the only good one on that team...we got awsome people comming up from jv..they are better then what u got

By Shonda on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 09:41 pm:

a yo pos1number19,you didint have to say that you know good as well as i do that blake wasnt the only good one on the team ..yea he was awsome and i bet you would of liked him on your team riht? so like you said webetter start praying ..guess what we are. .....im out this is jroc #22 ......good luck ir with your season !

By Pos1number19 on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 07:53 pm:

yea i hear ya jon jon yea he wasnt the only one on the team that was any good. i know that and everyone else does but IR has just as good of a shot as anyone else in the south and actually i think one of the best shots!

By Jaydawg4 on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 09:48 pm:

laurel has one of the best shots period think about it now!!

By Sc4life on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:09 am:

i think laurel,central, and cape are gonna be good

By Reppingir12 on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 07:39 pm:

laurel hasn't proved anything period

By Sc4life on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 11:51 pm:

what team do u think has proved anything?? no one will prove anything until they win the whole thing..

By Megha717 on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 11:59 am:

I know, and the season just started. Got to give them time to show what they're about.

By Sc4life on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 08:57 pm:

for real people come up in here sayin that there team is the best and the season just started..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: