Can Tech get some respect now?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Can Tech get some respect now?
By Teck on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 09:03 am:

We have basically clinched our 3rd henlopen conference. An everybody is still hatin on us. Where's the love?

By Lilshawty187 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 09:51 am:

Tech is showing that they can do they thing with or w/o one of their best players c-hop so I give them Tech cats sum props. Trott, Brandon, Ro, Travis, Cody, Jamal, Kevin, and Shawn keep doing ya thing!

By Dada on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

I have to give ya'll props for continuing to do ya'll thing. Ya'll will win the north and good luck the rest of the season.

HOLLA

By Lhatton on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 10:40 am:

OK.........................................THAT GOES BOTH WAYZ CAUSE WHEN CENTRAL WAS DOIN THERE THiNG DIDN'T NOBODY WANT TO GIVE THEM ANY PROPS BUT NOW THAT YALL R DOIN GOOD YALL WANT SOME LOVE !!!!!!!!PLEASE I'LL PRAISE SORRY BEHIND WOODBRIGE (GIRLS) BEFORE I GIVE TECH ANY OF MY PROPS YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
HOLA AT CHA GIRL!

By Shonda on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 10:45 am:

NO NO NO !!!!!! YA'LL CAN'T GIT NO RESPECT IF YA'LL CAN'T GIVE RESPECT!!!!!!YA'LL DIDN'T NEVER WANNA GIVE CENTRAL THIER PROPS WHEN THEY WAS DOING THIER THING SO WHY SHOULD YA'LL GET PROPS CAUSE YA'LL THINK!!!!!!YA'LL DOING YA'LL THING!!!!!!
ONE

By Hitemup_Style on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 12:56 pm:

i give all the props to dem tech boys they are doin their thing. And even though hop isn't there they still haven't lost a game. Ya'll betta watch it becuz the next two yrs. i can see them tech boy taking the henlopen conference. So keep doin ya'll thing boys. Holla

By Bball on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 07:17 am:

Tech did a good job this year. They were ranked #2 all the way up until last night. Then they had to come into "the castle". They were beaten by Sussex Central by 10 points. Now don't get me wrong, Tech is a good team. But I don't think they are #2 in the state.

By Teck on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:04 am:

We should be number 1. We had a bad game, come now u saw that for yourself. It was a wake up call. Yet i am not making excuses. Central was ballin. Turnovers killed us. But look at the big picture, Tech is going to the big dance, is Central? Yall saw Duke drop to Maryland on Sunday, upsets happen. Holla.

By Lhatton on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 11:37 am:

nah WHAT HAPPEN WAS THAT YALL WERE SLEEPIN ON OUR BOYS!!!!!!!!!THATS ALL THAT IS YALL CAME INTO OUR GYM THINKIN THAT YALL WERE GOING TO BEAT US LIKE THE LAST TIME SO YEAH IT WAS A WAKE UP CALL TO TECH! AND THATS WHY CENTRAL DUG IN AND "teck" AS FOR YOU YOUS A NOBODY I DONT EVEN SEE WHY YOU COMING ON HERE PRAISING TECH LIKE THEY ARE ALL THAT AND YALL JUST GOT A TOTAL UPSET LAST NITE YEAH I SAW THEM TECH BOYS WALKING OUT LOOKING LIKE THEY WANTED TO CRY WITH THEIR HEADS LOW (HEY AS GOOD AS YALL ARE DIDN'T KNOW WE COULD TAKE YALL PRIDE) !!!!!!!LOL BUT LIKE YOU SAID UPSETS HAPPEN.......TO BAD IT HAD TO BE CENTRAL TO DO IT! HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!! 1

By Teck on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 01:55 pm:

L. Hatton don't get too hype of yall's little victory. We probably lost because of yall's little "sweat box" of a gym. Looked like i was at Central Middle School. Game was basically for braggin rights. Erybody really knows that Teck is far better than Central. We had a all around bad game. Anyone who saw the game can tell u that as well. You better just cross your fingers and hope that yall make the tourney.

By Megha717 on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 08:59 pm:

There you go again trying to belittle a win. Dag, accept we won and get over it. It just makes you look dumb!

By Bball on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:05 am:

Yes, Central is going to the tournament. Anything else?!! And once you're in, anything goes.

By Bball on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

hey tech, that's 2 loses in a row. SC and CR. no good going into the conference championship game.

By Ambertheballer on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 04:38 pm:

I give props to Tech all the way!!

By Lilshawty187 on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 05:42 pm:

Now that Hop is back they gon take the championship most def.....but they might have a lil trouble if they play Sanford cause my boys up dea is holdin it down fa sho. Mad props to my boys Will and Earl keep doing ya'll thing!

By Lhatton on Friday, March 08, 2002 - 05:33 pm:

shut up
mega717!

By Megha717 on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

Haha, I thought you were on my side. Girl you know Central is good, we beat Tech, so why you tell me to shut up?

By Sc4life on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:14 am:

becase you talk alot of stuff MEGHA717 that's y people tell you to SHUT UP so boom there you go!

By Megha717 on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 08:45 pm:

So boom there you go? Haha, didn't we stop saying that in like 5th grade? Wow, and I'm the "un"cool one. Probably so!

By Sc4life on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 12:31 pm:

i have to talk your kinda talk....u act like your still in 5th grade

By Megha717 on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 08:39 pm:

Yeah, I do, I'm sure. At least I'm not an uptight snob. At least I know how to have fun. That's your problem.

By Sc4life on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:09 am:

thats why your fat and ugly!

By Megha717 on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 12:44 pm:

Wait, I'm ugly? Have you gotten a magic mirror since the last time you looked in a realy one? Because you're definately not all you think you are.

By Sc4life on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:07 am:

i never said i was better looking then u i just said u ugly..end of descussion

By Teck on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:49 am:

i thought this forum was about tech getting respect, calm down kids

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 04:24 pm:

it was about tech i thought to until some people had to get on here and start arguing about stupid stuff.

By Td6 on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 09:39 pm:

Sc4life your the one fighting about stupid stuff.seriously you'd be better off if you'd just stop talking all together your embarrassing yourself.

By Sc4life on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 09:20 am:

hmmm whos the one fighting now??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: