At this point who will finish second in the south?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: At this point who will finish second in the south?
By Dada on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:31 pm:

Pick between Seaford, Laurel, and Smyrna, of who will finish number 2 in the southern division.

By Dada on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:44 pm:

SEAFORD NEEDS TO WIN THEIR REMAINING CONFERENCE GAMES, AND NEEDS LAUREL TO LOSE THERI REMAINING CONFERENCE GAMES, BUT LAUREL WILL WIN THE TIEBREAKER WITH SEAFORD BECAUSE THEY SWEPT THE SEASON SERIES. SO IM GOING WITH LAUREL.

By Teck on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 09:29 am:

For real, Laurel can take the south. If Lake loses the rest of their games and Laurel wins the rest of theirs then there will be a tie. Which will result in a tiebreaker. Correct me if i'm wrong

By Dada on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 03:32 pm:

YO I KNOW LAKE WILL WIN THE SOUTH BUT I ASKED EHO WILL FINISH SECONDIN THE SOUTH.

HOLLA

By Megha717 on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:37 pm:

Why's it matter who finishes 2nd? Second place is the first loser.

By Dada on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 02:27 pm:

The team that finishes second in the division gets into the tournament.

By Hitemup_Style on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 08:53 pm:

well for right now it is Laurel. But i give Laurel their props becuz they represented this yr. But can someone let me know if they know nona, becuz i think she is fine. Tell her to come and holla t this girl early. hit em up

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: