Top Pitchers In The Henlopen??

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Top Pitchers In The Henlopen??
By Cw22 on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 10:20 am:

Who are they??

By Td6 on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 02:18 pm:

White-IR,Dunk-Seaford,Chun and Korneman-Cape

By Sc4life on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 11:42 pm:

dunk,chun,ricketts,shockley

By Crballer12 on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 06:48 pm:

Gary Saunders is awsome!!!

By Crballer12 on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 08:51 pm:

the southern conference pitchers cant match the talent of the northern ones. You guys are so hyped up about yourselves it crazy.

By Crballer12 on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 08:52 pm:

one more thing how did those southern guys do in the carpenter cup it wasnt very good

By Lhatton on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 10:20 pm:

J.Ricketts

By Cw22 on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 10:27 pm:

CR whats your record again??? Saunders whats your record again?? 0-3 and 0-2 respectively??? What makes the South pitchers so much worse then the Northern pitchers???

By Megha717 on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 08:12 pm:

CW why do you care? You failed, I think you need to spend more time in them books then on this computer.

By Sc4life on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 08:34 pm:

Lol hahahahahaha yup theres one thing we agree on!!

By Pos1number19 on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 08:44 pm:

dude you guys are dumber then anything wrong CW smart ones..... he didnt fail.....go back the middle school cause thats how your team plays anyway

By Sc4life on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 08:47 pm:

" go back the middle school" that doesn't make since maybe u need to go to middle school..

By Reppingir12 on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 07:29 pm:

IR-white is the top pitcher in the south no question he proved it his freshmen, sophmore, and now his junior season he is on track with a 1-0 record one hitter against dover and anyone who has played him in the summer they Know what he is about he owned those central boys in the summer and don't say that central beat us last year because he didn't pitch i'm not saying he is the best pitcher IR has Because Hamm can be awesome any day of the week and just as affective like he did against laurel last year so we'll just see this year

By Megha717 on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 09:43 pm:

Pos1..., Y'all must have a different CW at your school. The one at our school is about as dumb as you sound arguing with us over someone we know that goes to Central.

By Sc4life on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 10:11 pm:

megha717....if u didn't join in the conversation all late and wrong maybe u would see that we already established that!!

By Pos1number19 on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 12:32 am:

yea megha717 we already established that the cw22 isnt the central cw.......

By Sc4life on Saturday, April 06, 2002 - 11:42 pm:

LOL...

By Megha717 on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 11:58 am:

POs1..., can you say anything for yourself? You just say the last thing Sc4life sed. Maybe you should keep up with the conversation.

By Pos1number19 on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 08:18 pm:

hey megha717 can u shut the he** up

By Sc4life on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 04:36 pm:

hahaha

By Laurels_Finest on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 11:05 am:

JOSH LeCates
Brock Montuage
Andy Chunn
Pegelow
Dunk

I'VE FACED CHUNN AND HE DIDN'T PROVE TOO MUCH, BUT HE HAS SOME GOOD STUFF. BROCK AND JOSH ARE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EVERY START AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EITHER DUNK OR PEGELOW

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 09:42 pm:

ok well white lets see is ok um didn't show laurel much with the score 15-1 in 5innings i went 2-2 off him and didn't see anything i haven't seen before hes no chunn or dunk lets not be to cocky about ir ok look at there record and u handle us last year but y 's that matter think about this year were not playin these games for last year its a new year dont think ur hot cause ur not!! one more thing hamm huh i hit 2homers off him last year 1 in school ball 1 in allstars remember!! he wasn't nothin!! peace

By Td6 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 10:47 pm:

Chunn,Pegalow,Dunk that's about it their the only good ones.noone else has shown much

By Td6 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 10:49 pm:

didn't you specificly say that last year was last yeah and this is a new year. then 2 lines later brag about what you did last year. Hamm didn't pitch against you because he was resting from the 2 wins he had the last 2 games we played.

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 08:55 pm:

all i know is ive shut your whole team down b4 at least 3 times my record against laurel is 3-0 oh and thank god u hit a homer off me last year it would of looked real bad if the paper said it was a 3 or 2 hitter instead of a 4 cause if i remember right i shut ya down after that..... oh its also funny how they pitched u instead of your boy brock ... oh wait i guess thats just smart since we woop him everytime we face him.. but enough disses i just wanna say good job last game im glad to see u found another pitch besides the curve.

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 08:58 pm:

and talk about getting outa the past how long ago was that home run in allstars u hit off me??..... wait nevermind we won that game too....REMEMBER

By Sc4life on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 09:06 pm:

i got a question!! has laurel played ir yet?...and laurel plays central friday it's gonna be a good game so guys come watch...

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 09:07 pm:

cause it wasnt last year in allstars cause i couldnt play because some of us play american legion ...... wait are u still playin aau nevermind Later

By Shonda on Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 10:34 pm:

hey whas up this is jroc #22 i think that matt murry,dunk,chunn,mussina,pegalow r all good

By Pos1number19 on Thursday, May 02, 2002 - 04:06 pm:

true that jroc they are all good...... not a pitcher from laurel could compare

By Shonda on Thursday, May 02, 2002 - 10:23 pm:

well when we played laurel montague had a bad game. but i dont thnk no pitchers at laurel could compare with them tho oh yea laurel before youll start calling me wack youll need to see what i got first yoll couldnt touch the ball if youll wanted to (feel me) this is jroc #22

By Pos1number19 on Friday, May 03, 2002 - 07:14 am:

hey i've seen ya pitch and you are straight nasty..... but ive only seen u once, but if u always throw like that then your nasty i feel ya

By Shonda on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 01:21 pm:

thanx yo! jroc #22

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 12:06 am:

lol why dont jroc and hamm just go out i mean hamm we can all see ur on rickettes balls so losin up a little man, and u wanna talk that junk i see is that y im gettin 1st team pitcher? man i must be realy sorry wish u could get something but u'd never see 1st team unless miracle happened in ur life thats all im gonna say is i proved my point with a era of 1 hmm how many people have that not many me and pegalow maybe but thast kool diss me if u want i dotn need neither one of u guys to tell me im good i show it on the field and with my bat to over .400! man, im really sorry huh and rickettes i didn't bat off u but u have never struck me out so it wouldn't have changed in that game!!

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 12:06 am:

oh yea hamm what pitch r u talking
about??

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 06:15 pm:

all i got to say is u started everything after u beat us.... and had no reason to say anything about me like i said i beat your team everytime never had any problems and when u have hit a homer off me we won the game anyway so whatever so if im not good that must not say much for your whole team

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

u still didn't tell me what pitch ur talking about?? and our whole team must be better thens ur we have went farther so u saying ur sorry??

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 11:12 pm:

yo jroc, murray, wilkings, bell, steele, and everyone else who got something all conference congragulations and goodluck in the state tournament later

By Pos1number19 on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 03:24 pm:

like i said be4 u didnt beat me never have so i must not be that sorry so just keep yo mouth hushed cause i could beat u on and off the field so why dont ya keep the noise down
later

By Td6 on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 08:46 pm:

woah woah everyone stop. josh lecates is so good that noone else can say anything. he batted .400 this year. he's like the 20th guy this year in our conference to do that so everyone just stop because he is completely and utterly unstopable. noone in the state can compare to how good he is. i mean you would think he's going pro by the way he talks himself up.

By Pos1number19 on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 09:10 pm:

yea i think he should be like mark from st marks and enter the pro draft wait thats right no one at the draft would know who lecates is.. but wait your right hes is great if this was little league

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: