Who are the best?(baseball)

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who are the best?(baseball)
By Swtness on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 07:02 pm:

Since there have been a couple games into the season right now........what teams are the best and what players are the best in each position???

By Sc4life on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 11:23 pm:

seaford,cape,central,tech

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 09:42 pm:

LAUREL,CENTRAL,SEAFORD

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 09:45 pm:

oh yeah i forgot laurel they good too

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 09:47 pm:

does anyone think ir is good?

By Swtness on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 10:06 pm:

yea they are pretty good...........what about Cape?

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 10:09 pm:

i got some peeps i know on that tam and they are good and al but not really...i don't think ir is that good this year

By Pos1number19 on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 11:50 pm:

who are your "peeps" u know on the team??
we havent jumped out and killed everyone , its been a slow start, thats what happens when u face caravel tho.....

By Sc4life on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 09:18 am:

i was talking about people from cape...

By Sc4life on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 09:24 am:

is that what u are talking about??

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 07:16 pm:

naa i was talking about ir but still whos your peeps? i know my boys morgan,chun,dan,and chase will hold it down this year

By Sc4life on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 10:25 pm:

yeah i know morgan,billy

By Reppingir12 on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 07:19 pm:

IR's a slow starter but we will be good and pretty much be the top team in the south

By Sc4life on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 09:16 pm:

lol the top team...u are good that i know of so far but not the top team..

By Pos1number19 on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 10:30 pm:

sc4life your right we are good but not the top team YET! i dunno many teams that played better teams then us their 1st 4 or so games name one that starts there season st marks and caravel 2 days in a row

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 08:48 am:

thats good that you beat st marks and caravel..i said u were good so far i don't know what u will be later on in the season..no ones knows really for sure..just like they thought cape was going to be all good and stuff b4 the season started but now that they have actually played game the people know hey aren't that good really..have to play alot more games to know whos the best..but u are right ir is good.but so are alot of other teams..

By Pos1number19 on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:09 pm:

i didnt say we beat them im saying we played them thats a good reason of why our record isnt as good as most

By Sc4life on Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:18 pm:

oh ok i get yah!!sorry about that just mixed things up..i didn't think ur record is all that bad..

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 09:36 pm:

oh well ir was a top team but now is goin downhill!! all i have to say is im from laurel case closed!!! yes look at our record and think what u want but think about how we lost all the games we lost home runs how lucky can people get thats all im sayin to lucky sometimes but were back on track no stopping us now!! peace

By Td6 on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 10:44 pm:

yeah your definetly right one game does determine the entire rest of the season. and ir has lost 2 conference games. How many has Laurel lost? oh wait 2 that would put laurel exactly the same place IR is.and losing by homeruns isn't exactly luck it means your pitchers screwed up. and either way a loss is a loss no matter how many you lose by.

By Shonda on Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 10:38 pm:

jaydawg im not tryng to besmart but thats an lame excuse (that they hit homers haha)thats baseball son

By Jaydawg4 on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 11:56 pm:

rickettes im not tryin to be smart either but if u pitched more then 2innings at the end of the game then u would understand how some people get luicky somteimes it must be so easy to come in and throw as hard as u want for 6outs and not have to worry about ur arm do u even know what its like to pitch a whole game?? didn't think so we all know if u pitch a whole game the otehr team will get in ur head really easy hmmm and i can name plenty of games when its happened seaford oh yea and cr riight so until u pitch fullgames dont tell me anything about pitching there is such a thing called sticking the bat out there and gettin lucky but like i said im not tryin to be smart about it hahahaha and oh yea about the bein cocky thing before i was actually starting to believe u weren't anymore untilw e played ya and u thought u were hot SH** but i promise if u would have started that game we would have rocked u evetually btu im not gonna lie u were bringing it so maybe that will help ur cockyness go up a couple levels! peace out haha

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 12:16 am:

hey yo td6 lol um look at us now and look at ir we still in the same place thats what i thought 15-1 was that the score to our game against ir i see now that i have cleard that up! yea out pitching might have screwed up and i agree losing is losing no matter how or by how many but 1st team all conference pitching isn't bad huh well thats what i will be getting so how about my props?? no1 thought i was gonna get anything this year showed them whats up on the field peaceo ut

By Shonda on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 11:56 am:

welcome back lecates..ur funny,dont hate cause youll couldnt handle us. hey thats my job to come in and close the game andi did pretty good against the bullmutts lol. oh yea i did mess up against seaford okay thats all u got ..lol and against cr i came in and got the final outs they didnt beat me i only pitch 2 outs they did score. shut up if u dont know what ur talking about. youll can not compare to us so i not sweating it. oh yea good luck against no.3 william penn hope ur not pitching .lol.

By Sportsfreak88 on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 03:57 pm:

Lecates and Pegalow are the best pitchers in the South. Ricketts is a very good closer. Guys like Ricketts get paid Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in the pros to pitch 2 innings. Plus he's a left hander. I don't know what his academics look like but I put my money on a lefty who can throw some serious heat and has a decent breaking ball over a righty who has an above average breaking ball and at best, an average fast ball You all did what you needed to do for your team to win. Ricketts has some serious wheels. Both Ricketts, Pegalow, and Lecates had very good sticks!!! Hopefully you all will continue with your baseball and keep up the academics at the same time so we can read about you at the next level.

By Shonda on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 11:22 am:

thankks sportsfreak88,for your compliments. and yea my academics are good. and yes i will continue baseball at delaware state university. playing as an hornet. thanks again j-roc 22

By Td6 on Friday, May 24, 2002 - 08:39 pm:

well to begin with there actually was nothing that i said that needed to be cleared up.i never claimed that IR beat you and i can tell you right now if we played little random maryland schools that sucked instead of playing all of our nonconference games against teams in the top 7 in the state we'd probably have a better record. and another thing is that i'd take ricketts to start a game over you any day of the week and from what it looks like he's not any more cocky than you are, always bragging about yourself. and last, you will never do enough to earn your props from me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: