Whats your opinion

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Whats your opinion
By Pos1number19 on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 09:51 pm:

well no one has been talking on here so i figured i would make something up to talk about ..... what does everyone think about woodbridge doing away with their sports programs???

By Td6 on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:44 pm:

I think that if they have enough people to field teams let the kids play.Sometimes people don't just play to win they play because they enjoy the game. no matter what sport is.

By Pos1number19 on Thursday, May 02, 2002 - 04:03 pm:

it would be a shame if they got rid of it all together because even though they arent good at everything they have some good teams and good players that would never be seen bc they dont have sports

By Jaydawg4 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 12:19 am:

hey man, i would have to agree with u on that i mean id ont knwow aht i would do if sports wwere taken away at laurel so i think they should just let the kids play if they have enough and i think the same just cause there not very good and whatnot doesn't mean they dont like playin the sport its about having fun really some people just take it to another level!!

By Pos1number19 on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 06:17 pm:

true that good point for once

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: