Football season right around the corner!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Football season right around the corner!!
By Fan on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 10:03 pm:

whats going to happen this year?

By Megha717 on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 12:07 am:

Central, need I say more???

By Raider1 on Wednesday, July 17, 2002 - 05:12 pm:

I can't wait for September! Woodbridge is ready to have what could be our most successful season ever. Yes, we've lost a couple of good players (I still don't really understand why you left us for Central, but I do wish you well there) but we have a lot of talent left. Our line will be big, strong, and experienced. Yes, the coaches have some work to do in making best use of our personnel, but that shouldn't be a problem. Get ready guys, this will be your year!!!

By Sportsfreak88 on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 07:40 pm:

Delmar in the South
Central in the North

IR Sleeper in the South
Seaford Sleeper in the North

By Gibbsbaby on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:45 pm:

like Megha717 said Central is gonna do the thing

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 04:26 pm:

Yes Central will do their thing again. Win the North and then get spanked when they get in the Tournament. Again

By Gibbsbaby on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 09:49 pm:

okay sportsfreak88 we will see about that one

By Teck on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 11:25 pm:

ok, once again u fools are doubtin those teck boys. Maull gon average a plush 150 yrds a game. What do u think he's not gonna get better? Please.

By Lander on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 02:33 pm:

The bridge. Its there year

By Jays55 on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 01:43 am:

Tech and Central and Seaford are gonna b some exciting games and Laurel,Woodbridge and Delmar is gonna b off the hook too...wish I was gonna b here

By Dada on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:31 am:

My laurel bulldogs gonna do the thing to the south and central gonna hold down the north for sure.

holla

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 09:14 am:

YO THIS BE BIG E.. AND THOSE DOGS ARE GOING TO HOLD IT DOWN FOR SURE. I MEAN WE'RE JUST GOING TO REAK HAVOC. DELMAR DON'T WANT IT OR TECH OR "THE SO CALLED BRIDGE" MAN THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE STRAIGHT STOMP MODE. HOLLA AT YOUR BOY

By Lander on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

laurel says the same thing every year and dose the same thing. They do ok then mess it all up. Then come on here and say that it was just a rebuilding year. Come one now im tired of hearing it. When yall win the conference then you can holla at ya boy.

By Laurels_Finest on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 06:55 pm:

yo!

I GUESS I WILL BE HOLLARING AT YOU REALLY SOON CAUSE THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.. SO WHEN WE DO YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW, AND WHAT TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR??? AND IN ALL OF THAT THE WHOLE ENTIRE CONFERENCE IS DELMAR, LAUREL, AND MAYBE SMYRNA EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST PRACTICE!!!

HOLLA BACK YOUNGIN

BIG E

By Lander on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 01:30 pm:

yo im outta school dog. Im just giveing my former team some props. The bridge. But if you had looked up a few messages you would have know that.If yall couldent win it with titus yall cant win it with nobody. Can you remember when we beat yall for the conference in 99. It was said for yall wasent it. Well at least it wasent a long ride home. Now holla at ya boy.

By Megha717 on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:57 pm:

Out of school? What do they teach at "The Bridge"? Any spelling?

By Megha717 on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 11:58 pm:

Central's coming back strong again this year, I'll be glad to come back as alumni this year to watch a few games. Good luck Knights!!!

By Td6 on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 11:57 pm:

I personally garauntee that IR will win at least as many games as last year. probably more

By Raider1 on Friday, August 16, 2002 - 08:09 am:

What do you guys from Laurel think of your new coach so far, and how do you think he'll change your program?

By Lander on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 08:07 am:

A meg if i was you i wouldent waste my time on a friday night watching my school lose. I just couldent do it. Your bet bet is to just stay home and hear about it in school monday.Cause theres no point of going out to see your team get maxed. Its just not worth it dog. Hey im just trying to help you out. And now you can holla at ya boy

By Lander on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 05:04 pm:

A yo check this out , i aint got nothing else to say on here. I just wanna wish everybody the best of luck. Oh yeah to my boys j-young and a-neal do ya thing over there. Even though you know the boys over here dont like it its all about the ring baby. I hope yall get. Holla at ya boy

By Megha717 on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 09:57 pm:

Central lose? Wait, this is coming from "The Bridge" graduate? Did you even really graduate or were you too old to stay in school and they just passed you on to get rid of you? Kinda sad really, but you do need to shut your mouth about the Knights, they'll win, A LOT!! "Holla at ya girl"

By Delmarstreak on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 09:21 pm:

dem d-town boys gotta hold it down one more time....46, 22, 34,31,30,47,82,12....holdin down the defense.....holla at ya boy

freakshow'

By Shonda on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 12:01 am:

Yeah most def. Central got it this year just think we got DREW, JAMIL, AND AJ NOW NEED I SAY MORE THEY ARE GONNA DOMINATE ON THEM OTHER SMUTTS!!!

By Lhatton on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 08:29 am:

On the real tho!Im with shonda 100%
Central gonna do there thing this year fo sho!

By Daghost on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 02:14 pm:

yo weez and roxx hold it down for the boys you know you my mans. glizzel

By Carolinabluejay on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 11:32 am:

look for Blue Jays to surprise and shock the northern divison this year, senior ladden teams always do

By Daghost on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 01:44 pm:

yo shout out to my boys Jamil and A.J. hold it down for Dodge City and I'll catch ya'll this Saturday at Wi Hi. Holla!

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 07:45 pm:

As was apparent Friday night Seaford will struggle. They are inexperienced at QB and a first year coach. Give them a couple years.

By Dtownhottie7 on Sunday, September 15, 2002 - 08:49 pm:

delmar all the way this year..we said way back when we won it the first time..three years..and we got two of the three .. were back this year..so watch out

By Sports Nut on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 11:30 am:

Delmar & Laurel in the Division II State Championship Game
Sussex Central & St. Marks in the Division I Championship Game

Winners: Division I-Sussex Central 28-0
Division II- Laurel is going to upset Delmar 18-16

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: