Will the bridge be better or worse without jamil?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Will the bridge be better or worse without jamil?
By Dada on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 04:48 pm:

i think the bridge will be a .500 team they have a solid offenseive line and a good defense. they just don't have that game breaking player! good luck to my boys G.L. and Rusty!

By Sportsfreak88 on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 04:51 pm:

They would be .500 with them. They are 2-8 this year at best. You can't lose players of that caliber and not feel the pain.

By Raider1 on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 12:18 pm:

As a graduate of Woodbridge I admit to being biased, but I think we could realistically by 7-3 or 8-2 this year. Yes, losing Jamil and AJ hurt because as you said we no longer have a game breaking player. However, we make up for that in experience and consistent work ethic particularly on the offensive line. We no longer have a really mobile QB, but we do have smart ones with good mechanics that can make things happen if the line gives them enough time. Our success really depends on whether everyone truly plays for the team instead of for themselves and stops being concerned with what position they get to play or how often they touch the ball. Five years from now nobody will care who played what position or had so many yards - they'll only remember if you won the conference and/or state title or not. Good luck at Bo Manor Raiders!

By Fan on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 04:08 pm:

Dada who are you? This is Rusty!

By Megha717 on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 09:09 pm:

"The Bridge" sucked with him, One guy won't make or break the team. I heard he's awesome at Central though! Must be the academics.

By Td6 on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 11:11 pm:

are you a coach or something raider ?

By Raider1 on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 08:04 am:

No, I'm not a coach but I do have close ties to the team and can't wait for the season to start!

By Dada on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 12:53 pm:

rusty, this be suba wayne!

By Dada on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

rusty, this ya boy scuba wayne!!!!!!

By Fan on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 08:56 am:

whats up wayne? i aint know that was you!! alright man, get up and good luck at college u know me, G, E, and Ton gonna hold it down at UB!!!

By Laurels_Finest on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 04:26 pm:

tonight is the night and only a few can say that they are going to win!!! Hey good luck rust, and keep your head up scuba way....Marve is going to hold it down for sure

E

By Raider1 on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 11:58 pm:

After tonight's performance at Bo Manor I don't think we would have been much better even with Jamil and AJ, except for the mental aspect of the game. A team has to believe they can win in order to win!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: