Who will be nice in hoops this season?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who will be nice in hoops this season?
By Hoops4life on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 08:46 am:

Who are your top 5 teams in the conference this year.

1.sc
2.st
3.cr
4.laurel
5.dover
sleeper--smyrna

By Dada on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

1.dover
2.laurel
3.tech
4.central
5.cr

this isn't in any particular order!!!

By Bball on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 07:10 pm:

SC wants the henlopen title back....here they come.

By Hoops4life on Thursday, September 05, 2002 - 10:41 am:

watch out for a kid named josh thornton (CR) i went to camp with him, he can light it up.

sc is the team to beat.

By Jays55 on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 01:35 pm:

1.Central
2.Dover
3.Tech
4.Laurel
5.CR
Sleeper....Seaford

By Teck on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 09:36 pm:

umm............I think Ro will be the best player in the state by far. I see the tech boy averagein a nice 30 a game. Don't forget that tech still ran thru the henlopen when hopkins got hurt. And i think they will have that same 5. Look for tech over laurel by 15 in the henlopen conference game

By Lilshawty187 on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 12:43 pm:

Yah yah I feel you Teck on that one, but Bmann gon be real nice dis year and don't forget Tech got Bhudson now so....we gone be having a real nice season!

By Hoops4life on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 01:08 pm:

Ro, is nice but he his not the best player in the state, he may not be the best player in the conference. Tech is the team to beat, but SC is going to take them out.

holla

By Daghost on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

I Am

By Hoops4life on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 04:57 pm:

There is a lot of good players in the conference, thornton from CR will lead the north in scoring....hands down...SC is going to win the north though. Daghost--thornton is going to give you 30, ro is going to give you 30...holla back

By Nopain26 on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 08:09 am:

Jays55,

You should not have even put Seaford on this list. They are going to be sleeper's for sure, all the way through the season to yet ANOTHER losing season. The move to the Northern Division isn't going to help your cause at all.

Get a grip and WAKE UP!!!

By Jays55 on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 06:11 pm:

yo nopain...chill son....I had to put Seaford in there cause Im Alumni...u gotta rep where u from...holla front

By The_Finest on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 06:56 pm:

yo,yall watch out for them central cats,they comin hard this yea.With frank R,Drew,jamil,aj,kyle,larry(watch out for him),they gone snap this year foreal.Frank-no one can handle,drew-to hot for t.v,jamil-unstopable,aj-the truth,kyle-whoa,larry-hes the truth-his shot is so wettt,and his hops comin 2,just watch for him only in 10th grade him and kyle-whoa,look out for them this year.1

By Teck on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 09:47 am:

Man the only way central gon beat tech is if they have 4 heads guardin Ro. Maybe even 5. The henlopen is gon be whack this year in the first place. I see maybe 3 teams that can even contend for a state title. But i know Seaford and CR will he in the stands. Holla

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 10:16 am:

Teck, you are trippin dogg, central is going to kill you cats....Don't sleep on CR, you slept last year at tech when you played them and they smashed you cats (with C/hop)....Central is going to blast you son. I am more worried about CR than I am about tech.

one

By Teck on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 04:04 pm:

Someone talk to this little boy please. He's another child talking recklessly. CR WILL BE GARBAGE. I'll say it again so u understand me clearly. CR WILL BE GARBAGE. feel me?

By Hoops4life on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 09:12 am:

You are talking reckless, stop hatin, you tech cats are always talking slick, how can you say that you are the team to beat--central is the team to beat-drew-mitri and kyle and roach are going to be hard to stop. Last year everyone thought cr was garbage-and what happened at tech?-all I am saying is don't sleep--young'n.. You are a little to confident--probably because you don't even play.

one

By Dada on Saturday, September 21, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

teck...ro is nice but he like that u talking like he goin straight to the league after high school or somthing...and there is a guy they call sheridan, will sheridan from sanford...who as a junior won the delaware state boys basketball player of the award who is still around...holla

By Teck on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 09:57 am:

Give me 1 reason why ro shouldn't have been all state last year? I'm not hatin, i just had to correct you for talking out your @ss. Like i said in the other post, i'ma stop talking. I'll let my boys do the talking. All i have to say is 30 a game and thas it. EARLY

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:45 pm:

I am sorry about some of the recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any harm by anything that I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Shonda on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 08:11 am:

1)CENTRAL
2)CENTRAL
3)CENTRAL
4)CENTRAL
5)CENTRAL

By Dada on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 03:03 pm:

shonda you need to start showing love to other schools...holla

By Shonda on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 08:04 am:

WHY SHOW LOVE TO OTHER SCHOOLS WHEN I RESIDE AT CENTRAL!!!!!!!!

By Dada on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 09:18 pm:

you just a hater...but central is nice

By Shonda on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 01:45 pm:

Your Corny!!!!! How am I hating on other schools when I didn't mention no other schools. You the one hating on here because I am representing Central. Basically you said it yourself. Central is nice. So therefore we are #1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. One.

By Rgodwin03 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

1)Sussex
2)Central
3)High
4)School
5)Golden Knights
Sheena, Naketta, Ronchelle, Aaron, Tarsha

By Dada on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

central is not all that...people act as if they gonna win the state title or something...the henlopen conference title goes through bulldog country...you better not sleep or else you will get slept.

By Shonda on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 10:54 am:

WHATEVER YO WE'LL SEE WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!!!AND MY VOTE STILL GOES TO SUSSEX CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jays55 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 10:22 am:

yo Central is more than likely gonna win the conference but if anyone beats them is will probably be either Dover,CR or Laurel...but Shonda...its not that serious...we know Central is good...but what will happen next year...yall 3 stars are srs...hmmmm

By Shonda on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 02:42 pm:

YEAH I KNOW CENTRAL IS GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!!!A-HA A-HA!!!!!

By BHitchens on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 05:01 pm:

Central will choke like always, as soon as they find a coach.

By Shonda on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 01:51 pm:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN BHITCHENS???

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: