Who Is The Best Player Overall In The State

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who Is The Best Player Overall In The State
By Daghost on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 01:51 pm:

I don't want a bunch of people coming in here running their mouth about other things, I just want to know who you think is the best player in the state, offensively and defensively.

By Fan on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

Offensively and defensivley i would have to say jamil young!!

By Raider1 on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 04:46 pm:

Defensively I have to agree - Jamil Young. Not sure about offense yet.

By Dada on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 06:29 pm:

Jamil is the best offensively and defensively hands down!!!!!

By Bball on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 10:01 am:

I think it's a toss up between Jamil Young and Andrew Weatherly. Of course, it probably doesn't matter cause they both are at SC. Which means SC is nasty any way you look at it.

By Key03 on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 11:45 pm:

I am going to have to say my boy mil. He is doing his thing right now and always did. I really don't know about anyone else except for them Central cats, but you know, that whole squad is one of the best in the state. Take it all fellows I want to see that ring!

Holla
Key

By Sportsfreak88 on Sunday, September 15, 2002 - 09:13 am:

Jamil Young as probably the best all-around player in Sussex County. Weatherly has it all too, but lacks discipline outside the classroom. Keep in mind that most of us don't see a lot of the teams from upstate so we have to be speaking about players in Sussex County.

By Daghost on Monday, September 16, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

its unanimous, my boy Weeky Kleinseimer Young Early is the best in the state. The only other name mentioned was Drew's. That's Crazy!!

By Bball on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 04:08 pm:

After watching several SC games, It is hard to say who is a better athlete between Weatherly and Young. Since they play differetn positions, we'll have to break them down.

On offense: Weatherly is a receiver/rb. He is the faster of the two players along with some nice moves.
Young is a rb. He can plow people over with his size and still has some nice moves.

On defense: They both play the same position(d-back) but with more speed, I would have to give the nod to Weatherly for coverage.

So in all, I would say that Weatherly gets a 9.5 out of 10 and Young gets a 9. Not to shabby either way.

By Shonda on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 08:07 am:

BBALL I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!

By Dada on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

prseason ranked by de preps jamil was ranked number 1 as rb and db...not taking anything from drew he is nice his stats prove it...but why argue about them two when they on the same team...holla

By Reppingir12 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 01:38 pm:

if u want it to be between jamil or weatherly it would have to be jamil because he plays every down with the same intensity weatherly takes too many plays off hes all about himself not a team player also hes easy to block he leaves his feet to much gonna get hurt doing that one time

By Sportsfreak88 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 05:24 pm:

I hear Weatherly has had a personal foul called on him in almost every game. Word out on him is he takes plays off and is afraid to get hit. He also is a very poor blocker. I have heard the same thing Reppingirl. He is a very selfish, and not a team player.

By kick off on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 02:19 pm:

Brock Montague was the best player in the state...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: