Games on 9/20/02

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Games on 9/20/02
By Raider1 on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 04:48 pm:

What are your predictions for this week's games? My Raiders will come back strong and have a good one! Does anyone know how Brandon Hudson's ankle is? I saw him get hurt at Hodgson - hope he's ok now.

By Dtownhottie7 on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 09:21 am:

All I know is my delmar boys are gonna kick some bennett booty!! And keep their 25 game winning streak on!! good luck guys..much love!

By Olddawg83 on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 05:11 pm:

I am sick of hearing about "the bridge". Woodbridge is right up there with IR for the worst football team I have ever seen. What talent they did have is gone, and what they are left with is a JV team at best. As for Delmar, I hope you win this week because I can only imagine how sweet it will be when LAUREL ends that win streak. I was there when central embarrassed you at central and I will be there to see them dawgs run through you. Just think it is only football season, don't make me bring up laurel baseball or basketball. It is a new day, ya'll are going to respect them laurel boys...

holla at me

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:41 pm:

I am sorry about some of truly recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any ham by anything tat I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:42 pm:

I am sorry about some of the recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any harm by anything that I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: