Hoops- Who will be it this year

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Hoops- Who will be it this year
By Olddawg83 on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 05:15 pm:

LAUREL--HANDS DOWN

By Bball on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 11:04 pm:

SC is back this year!!! Watch out!!

By Olddawg83 on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 02:05 am:

central can't touch laurel this year and i'll tell you why. troy elzey will hold drew under 18. Jackie Taylor will hold young to about 15. A.J. is my boy and all but he can't score more then 10 a game. SC does have this little white boy who can hit from outside but a man D will shut him down. Plus, nobody, i repeat nobody can stop trey from 30 a game. The kid is nice. Last year we were ranked 10th in the state, at the end of the year. Where was SC?

By Hoops4life on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 01:08 pm:

Lets just say that troy holds drew to 16pts, which is a good night. Lets say jackie Holds young to 15, and AJ to 10pts. That is 41pts from three people and whatever frank gives them -lets say 9pts. Anytime you get that kind of balance, a team will be hard to beat. So what if trey scores 30--the rest of your squad is garbage...

SC by 20.....
one

By Dada on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

laurel is deeper thane you think...you don't go all the way to the state quarterfinals and then bring back majority of your team and add jv stars and and be garbage. central is gonna do they thing too. i think it will be a good game. i don't know who will win.

By Bball on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 02:58 pm:

If Trey is gonna guard Drew, then Laurel is gonna be in for some serious problems. Let's say that he holds Drew down, to do that he is gonna have to come outside, becuase Drew isn't a post player. That is gonna take away from his defensive rebounds. Trey had better stick to guarding "big Layton". They are the same size. Now what happens, who holds Drew?

By Olddawg83 on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

TROY ELZEY..like i said

By Teck on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 09:50 am:

First off Central is not gon make it to the henlopen to play laurel. We all know who runs G-Town. And second. Laurel will never win a state title, let a lone a henlopen title. Because of that whack defense. They always try to Box and 1 the best player on the other team. NEVER WORKS. you see what happened when they ran a triangle and 2 on teck. Disaster.

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 10:40 am:

just wait and see. i don't have the time to fool with you, boy. so i'll talk to you again in march. then we wil see how much mouth you have.

dawg

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 10:50 am:

We do know who has the best team in gtown ....and it is across the highway from the school you are representin, SC vs laurel in the conference championship? Teck forget about it.....

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 10:53 am:

good looking on that laurel and central in the championship..but i am afraid your boys will go home empty handed. However, it wil be a battle to say the least. good luck to the dogs but i would love to see a tight game.

By Daghost on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 01:30 pm:

stop hating on central and get yourself a seat belt

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:39 pm:

I am sorry about some of truly recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any ham by anything tat I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:49 pm:

I am sorry about some of the recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any harm by anything that I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Shonda on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 08:04 am:

CENTRAL AND THIER WHOLE C-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 08:13 am:

CENTRAL CENTRAL CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Theone on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 10:13 am:

central is goin to be a beast this year nobody can hold them. Their whole team is stacked. from pg to c nobody is going to be able to handle them. Watch out for that roach boy he did his thing last year.

By Hoops4life on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 11:01 am:

no one is worried about roach. He is not that good. What yall know about that boy ro Johnson, that is who you better worry about.

one

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: