The Bridge vs. Seaford

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: The Bridge vs. Seaford
By Daghost on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 01:31 pm:

Woodbridge-- enough said

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

I am sorry about some of truly recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any ham by anything tat I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Olddawg83 on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:46 pm:

I am sorry about some of the recent messages I have bee posting. They have been immature and outrageous. I didn't mean any harm by anything that I have said in this or any other forum. If I have offended anyone in anyway then I am truly sorry. Once again, I apologize form some of my comments, they were not necessary.

By Teck on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 02:27 pm:

both teams are @ss, so this game will be hype

By Dada on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 02:57 pm:

Seaford for a change will beat the bridge....holla.

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 06:16 pm:

yo! i got to give it to them seaford cats for once. My boys at the Bridge will hold it down, but i go to give it to Seaford.

E

By Raider1 on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 11:55 am:

If we can contain White's running game, the Bridge should have an easy night of it. Olddawg83 - while I don't agree with most of what you say, I fully support your right to say it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: