WHAT ABOUT THEM DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: WHAT ABOUT THEM DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Laurels_Finest on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 09:00 am:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF LAURELS SINCE THEY BEAT TECH, AND NOW WILL PLAY THE DEFENDING 2-TIME STATE CHAMPS?? WE PLAN TO END THEIR STREAK AND KEEP OURS GOING, SO SHOOT A HOLLA...

E

By Dada on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 09:15 pm:

i think my boys will hold it down on the wild cats...it should be a good game...the team with the least amount of mistakes will win...good luck to both teams

p.s. eston i'll be there

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 08:58 am:

COME WATCH YOUR BOY AND THE HITSQUAD HOLD IT DOWN FOR SURE!!!!

E

By Dtownwildcats on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 08:27 am:

aint noboby ending our streak...your coming to our house we haven't lost their in 3 years and we aren't going to friday night...we are going to make it the worst bus ride home you have ever had

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 08:46 am:

NEVER MORE.. AFTER THE GAME HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.. WATCH THE HITSQUAD TAKE HOME SOMETHING THEY CALL RESPECT AND THAT WILL ONLY COME WITH YOUR LOSS!!!

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 08:51 am:

WELL ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WE'RE BRINGING IT AND YOUR BRINGING IT AND WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS, WHOS' THE BEST....L-A-U-R-E-L

By Lhatton on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 02:18 pm:

OK I'M FROM LAUREL AND YALL R NOT ALL THAT
AND YES YOU KNOW WHO I BE AND IF ANY OF YALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY HOLLA AT CHA GIRL YA HEARD!!!!
T-HATTON

By Lhatton on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 02:20 pm:

oh yea i forgot to ask WHAT ABOUT THEM KNIGHTS!!!!
cause we holdin it down just as well as yall are! fa Real

By Catfan5 on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

what about them dogs? nothing special there. you haven't played a team worth beating yet. and you finally coming up against a good...no...great team and you're going to have to add a loss to your record. go cats!

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 08:40 am:

NO, Delmar are the one's that never play anyone in the NOn-ConFerence. WE played Cape and Tech. Not 1 but 2 D-1 schools. Who did you play again Forest-what? Chop-tank? the rest explains itself!!!

No one cares about the knights, the topic is the dogs and cats not samurai warriors

E

By Dada on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 01:07 pm:

who is lhatton? you from laurel...cause this b dwayne

By Raider1 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 04:48 pm:

Yes, Laurel played Cape & Tech - but neither are any good this year! Here's hoping Delmar whips up on the 'dogs.

By Dtownwildcats on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 06:22 pm:

we sendin them to the puppy pound

By Teck on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:46 am:

Bridge cat, i know u r not talking about any team being @ss. The bridge needs to be in Divison 3 if they had one. But to add to this topic, Laurel might beat delmar. YET I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

By Lhatton on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 01:27 pm:

OK........ NO THE ? IS WHO IS DWAYNE CAUSE IF YOU REALLY FROM LAUREL YOU WOULD KNOW WHO I BE ON THE REAL THO! HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!

By Catfan5 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 11:23 pm:

delmar over laurel 31-0...what about them dogs?

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 07:15 am:

Laurel got embarrassed!! This year was the best chance they had to win the South for a long time to come. Looks like they really aren't as good as some(particularly themselves) had originally thought. Delmar was the first team with a winning record I think they have played all year. Not only did they not live up to all their hype, they didn't even score a point.

By Td6 on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 02:43 pm:

to tell you the truth i really don't like delmar at all but it makes me smile that you guys embarrassed laurel like that.

By Dada on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 08:24 pm:

tasha hatton is who i'm thinking about and you should know who dwayne is cause we grew up together out carvel

By Laurels_Finest on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:02 am:

YEAH BUT WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFF WHERE TECH WILL BE WISHING THEY WERE. ISN'T THAT RIGHT TD6??? HOLLA

E

By Teck on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 04:42 pm:

nah, i really see Milford playin with Delmar for the south. Bye Laurel

By Dtownhottie7 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 10:03 pm:

hold on time out, how you gonna hate on the teams delmar played, the only teams they played that were bad, were bennett, and you all! chopticon, st E's and forestville were all tough teams, and i KNOW no laurel football team could beat either one. we all saw what happened to your winning streak when you played a good team..you got shut out..

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 08:56 am:

YEAH,

BUT WE WILL AND I PROMISE WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN AND IT WON'T BE MILFORD PLAYING FOR THE SOUTH, IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE ANOTHER LAUREL-DELMAR SHOWDOWN. DON'T COUNT US OUT YET WE AIN'T NO SLOUCH. HOLLA BACK

E

By Jaydawg4 on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 07:57 pm:

yo the dawgs got jsut as good of a chance as the pussycats do i went to the game and so what laurel didn't score and had mistakes delmar didn't look all that great (beable) and ur coach said that was liek the best game u all have played dont expect to play like that everygame... them dawgs holding it down i dotn care and this is just the first sport laurels unstopable in everything this year... basketball, wrestling and could god especially baseball!!

J

By Td6 on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 11:46 pm:

why can't you just stop talking about how great you guys are for one second and admit that you guys got your as* handed to you on silver platter.quit saying oh that was the best game they ever played and just take the loss and move on it's been more then a week already.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: