WHAT ABOUT THEM KNIGHTS!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: WHAT ABOUT THEM KNIGHTS!!
By Shonda on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

???

By Sportsfreak88 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 03:35 pm:

The knights are definately a good team. But to play the devils advocate, they have not been tested. The one team they played that has a winning record was from Maryland and it was pretty close. They beat Division 2 McKean, Division 2 Indian River who was 0-11 going back to last year. They beat Division 1 Christiana that was 1-1. So until they beat, Dover, CR, I'll reserve judgement on just how good they are. They have the best 2 players in the State in Young and Weatherly.

By Megha717 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 09:27 pm:

CR? What's their record like 1-2, they've been bad the last two years. They don't stand a chance against us. I don't think Dover does either. We'll see that later this month though!

By Sportsfreak88 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 10:08 pm:

Reading the sports and depreps, it seems to me that the North is rather week this year compared to the past. Sussex Tech is certainly a flop. All the hype this year about them and they may not end with a winning record. But I can't say that bothers me. With all the recruiting they do it does my heart good to see them fail. Dover should be a tough game, and CR isn't real good either but they always play Central tough. Seaford needs a quarterback and they are young in the North. Poly Tech is a gimme as usual. Cape is also pretty bad. Should be smooth sailing for the Knights with a some rough seas coming against Dover. Always remember this though. "Once a King, always a King, but once a Knight is enough"

By Dada on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

i think they are a good team and both them and dover will be in the playoffs and that win will mean more than the one in the regular season!!

By Gibbsbaby on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 10:18 am:

central doin they thing this year and can't nobody stop us and that's all it is

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 01:33 pm:

Nice game, Don't sleep on CR. No need to have a let down

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: