Delmar vs. Laurel who's the best

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Delmar vs. Laurel who's the best
By Dtownwildcats on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 08:23 am:

Friday night Laurel takes a little trip to Delmar where we are going to show them whats up. We got too much talent for them. Friday night you are goin to see what a real team looks like but most of all you are goin to FEEL what a real team IS!!

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 08:44 am:

HEY, IF THAT'S ALL TRUE THEN YOU WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US COMING TO TAKE WHAT'S OURS. AND THAT'S RESPECT. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, YOUR STREAK IS OVER.....

By Catfan5 on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 05:25 pm:

Someone's winning streak is coming to an end...and it sure ain't gonna be Delmar's. Laurel, this is the first good team you've had in a while and the first good team you'll have for a while. but good is not great, and that's what delmar is.

3 peat go cats!

By Sportsfreak88 on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 05:31 pm:

Delmar by 12!!! .

By Dtownwildcats on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 06:36 pm:

delmar will shut out laurel and score atleast 28

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 08:38 am:

whatever just come and watch the game.. and then we will see

By Dada on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 01:04 pm:

delmar might win but they won't shut laurel out!! turnovers will determine this game

By Dtownwildcats on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 06:20 pm:

i don't watch i play

By Shortyraven6122 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 07:16 pm:

I must admit, I have no love for either of these teams, but seeing as I came from Laurel, I got a lot more bad blood for those Bulldogs.

I'm hoping (and expecting) a Wildcat victory by at least two scores.

Shorty, signing out.

By Laurels_Finest on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:22 am:

hey well at least i can say is we gave tECH a L and who ever you are bad blood never goes away... so never forget where home is..

E

P.S. DTWONWILDCAT..

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU SAY YOU PLAY HOPEFULLY ME AND YOU WILL SEE FACE TO FACE TONIGHT....

E #50

By Teck on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:49 am:

man skip them, the big game is in georgetown tonight. Nobody care about Laurel and Delmar. Tech and Central is promised sell-out. If i was u, i would be therre.

By Dtownwildcats on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 10:29 am:

Central is going to stomp yall...you don't have a chance..you couldn't even beat laurel

By Catfan5 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 11:21 pm:

well...we answered this question...delmar 31-0 over laurel...y'all were saying?

By Dtownwildcats on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 12:20 am:

I give laurel their props they were a good team but they just need a little more experience..good luck with the rest of the season....you know the wildcats had to hold it down again

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 07:07 am:

Looks like Laurel was a pretender not a contender for the South crown.

By Cw22 on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 12:43 am:

dtownwildcats...you play for Delmar, what ure name

By Dtownwildcats on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 01:46 am:

Shaun McLain #88

By Dhsmom7 on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

ok everything has been said and done now i can say my piece - my boys did it again with class - great job guys keep up the good work - you can bring another one home if you just stay focused - i'm proud of you all

Mom-Penny

By Dada on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 08:21 pm:

good game d-town i give ya'll props...ya'll just out-played laurel for four quarters...specail shout out to my cousin merius cannaon and boy vince...and to my laurel boys you have to play with a clear head and stay focused too many penalties and too many arm takles...you can't stop one of the top running backs in the state arm takling...holla

By Laurels_Finest on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:00 am:

yeah, hey we didn't come to play and when you play a good team like Delmar they'll punish you!! Hey we'll see them in the playoff's.

e

By Dtownhottie7 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:54 pm:

delmar boys won friday, you guys played awesome, and im glad you showed the laurel boys what football is all about!! :-) and you guys were sayin what about winning again?!

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 08:54 am:

we'll see them again like i said. they played well and we didn't but the race for the south isn't over yet...

E

By Teck on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 01:37 pm:

delmar won and all, but did anyone see that hit that Horsey layed out on kickoff, WHOA

By Dtownwildcats on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 10:27 pm:

it was a nice hit but he was a jv player..i didn't see him running over any starters...he's on there because the regular person got hurt. he stopped moving his feet, anybody and get run over when they are just standing there

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 08:54 am:

that was super ugly. Man that by got his soul knocked out of him. Doens't matter what he's on he got hit instead of giving it. Horse is gonna be doin that for awhile cause he's only a Sophmore.

E

By Dada on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 11:05 am:

that's my lil cousin and he is nice...the boy from delmar had no bussiness out there if can't tackle...but getting ran over is part of the game

By Dtownhottie7 on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 09:42 am:

Man, you get excited about one good hit, delmar had nice hits all nite. What about people like Vince Stewart, Trey Jackson, Gabe Ellis, Mike Hunt?? They tackle like that al the time!! And that's only a few, the delmar defense holds it up all the time? you guy got A nice hit, congratulations, and lets not forget that the guy you hit plays mostly jv, and isn't all that big. Id like to see you hit a stewart boy, hunt, jackson, ellis, price, cannon, someone like that, than brag! holla back

By Laurels_Finest on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 10:42 am:

AWWW ARE YOU UPSET CAUSE HE GOT CLEAT MARKS ON HIS CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

By Wildcat4ever on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

That was a nice hit, atleast it gave the Laurel fans something to cheer about because Laurel came no where close to hitting PAYDIRT!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: