HUM...........CENTRAL vs. TECH SHALL WE MET AGAIN!10/4

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: HUM...........CENTRAL vs. TECH SHALL WE MET AGAIN!10/4
By Lhatton on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 02:14 pm:

OK I MUST SAY CENTRAL IS DOIN THEIR THING HOLDIN IT DOWN OVER HERE IN G-TOWN!!!!!YALL KNOW HOW THE WHOLE C-UNIT GET DOWN.BUT WHAT I HAVE TO ASK YALL IS DOES TECH HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!FEEL ME IN.....HA HA HA (BUT WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH)AND THAT IS NO!

HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!

By Stfreak77 on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

Tech has had a really bad start this year...true, but dont let that fool you....If the coaches learned anything(2 things in particular) there is no tellin what can happen....remember, the only reason u beat us last year is because our backs kept fumbling the ball after breaking big runs.......but, we'll see

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 08:59 am:

NO THEY DON'T. TECH'S SEASON IS PRETTY MUCH OVER!!! AND I DO MEAN OVER YOU CAN'T WIN A TITLE WITH 3 LOSES... GAME OVER

E

By Dada on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 01:03 pm:

central will take this one...i just don't hope it's a blow out for tech's sake...central 35-14

By Raider1 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 04:46 pm:

As much as I would like to see Tech win this one, there's no way they will.

By Shortyraven6122 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 07:19 pm:

Eston, again I have to prove you wrong. Out of our 4 games and 3 losses so far, 0 games and 0 losses have been in-conference. If we sweep our 5 conference games, there is no way we can be denied a playoff berth.

Shorty, signing out.

By Shortyraven6122 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 07:59 pm:

And to stay on-topic with the thread, don't count Tech out until the final gun.

After those three losses, we've finally got our heads on straight. With all the disrespect we're getting from everywhere, we have something to prove again, something to play for. A purpose, if you will. We're not the big, bad Tech of 93.

We're the scrappers, fighting for every yard, working our butts off, and just playing with a vengeance.

We got something to prove, all right.

We're going to prove it.

Shorty, signing out.

By Teck on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:44 am:

yall boys disappointin me man. I still got my money on Tech. Game not ever yet

By Laurels_Finest on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:59 am:

shortridge,

your not going to sweep your next 5 games because i don't really think that you can beat teams such as Dover and SC, but if u do then good for you. Good Luck

E signing out

By Megha717 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 02:49 pm:

Central is gonna win, no doubt. looks like Tech is having a repeat of IR's season last year. LoL.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: