IR v.s Woodbridge

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: IR v.s Woodbridge
By Cw22 on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 10:02 pm:

Who do you think has the advantage here and why??

By Dada on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 01:00 pm:

i think the bridge will win this cause of their experience and their talent!!!

By Raider1 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 04:44 pm:

Woodbridge should definitely win this one. We've made some mental mistakes in our two losses, but have learned from them and should come out strong. If we could play an entire game with the intensity we had in the 4th quarter & overtime against Seaford, we would be 3-0. But since you can't change the past, we can only look ahead and try to control our future. Good luck guys!

By Sportsfreak88 on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 05:06 pm:

I think people underestimate Indian River this year. Understandably since their record the past few years has been less than stellar.(Understatement) I understand Nandua was actually a pretty good team with a 1400 yard rusher. Sussex Central would have similar result against any of the South teams with the exception of maybe Delmar. Look for IR to win this one. Sorry Raider 1 but your boys are still hurting from the Seaford loss. IR is coming off a win plus it's a home game and homecoming. IR 20 Woodbridge 13

By Teck on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 09:50 am:

IR is still hurtin from that @ss whoopin from Central. Hard to get over some thing like that.

By Cw22 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 04:33 pm:

IR gonna win 14-6

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 07:19 am:

I see this morning that that Indian River won!! I had to check to make sure I wasn't reading a baseball score from last year. Must have been a great game. It's been a long time since Indian River has won 2 games in a row!! Congratulations IR!!!

By Dtownwildcats on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 11:37 am:

just a game of the WEAK...but good job IR

By Cw22 on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 08:51 pm:

Indian River's defense was definately up for the challenge last night, they dominated. The only points allowed was on a safety

By Raider1 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:42 am:

Congrats to IR on a game well played. While our defense and special teams held tough, offense couldn't get it going (again). We'll be lucky to win one more game this year (Polytech) unless coach gets a little more creative on his offensive play calling. Running it right up the middle doesn't work without a big strong back!!!!

By Dtownwildcats on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 10:28 am:

its not about a big strong back...its about how well your offensive line can block...any back can run up the middle they just need a hole.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: