On a sad note....

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: On a sad note....
By Raider1 on Friday, October 04, 2002 - 12:30 pm:

Sadly, Mrs. Hilda Adams (wife of state senator Thurman Adams)passed away earlier this week. Mrs. Adams was a wonderful woman who was a great friend and supporter of our Woodbridge schools and sports teams. She will be missed.

By Lilshawty187 on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 06:11 pm:

Sadly, Tom Brewington from sussex central was involved in a car accident friday night and from what i heard it isn't looking good. holla if you know anymore information!

By Megha717 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 09:06 am:

I was told that Tom might be paralyzed, but that was all that my source knew. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Tom!

By Lilshawty187 on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

Yeah Tom u know we down here praying for u boy your going to get thru this no matter what much luv ~Ash~

By Cw22 on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 07:49 pm:

How is he doing now any updates??

By Megha717 on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 10:15 pm:

I heard he's doing better, still laughing and joking as usual.

By Lilshawty187 on Friday, October 18, 2002 - 07:11 pm:

yah yah they said he talking now which is good but they still don't know if he will be able to walk again...Tom Tom is a fighter, he will get thru this...just everyone pray for the best!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: