IR vs Laurel

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: IR vs Laurel
By Cw22 on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 07:47 pm:

Who's got this one??

By Wildcat4ever on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 09:29 pm:

Laurel should have it by atleast three touchdowns

By Sportsfreak88 on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 09:46 am:

If IR can't stop the Passing game of Laurel. IR is in for a long night!

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 01:33 pm:

LAUREL- EVEN THOUGH JEMEL HORSEY HAS BROKEN HIS SHOULDER VS. MILFOR WE SHOULD STILL BE IN TOP CONDITION AND TAKE THIS ONE FOR HOMECOMING!!!!

E

By Stfreak77 on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 05:36 pm:

im prolly gonna have to agree with Sportsfreak88.....techs coaches made a stupid move by not ever going over pass coverage with our dbacks....and look what happened with that one.....2 touchdown passes

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 10:57 am:

WE AREN'T TAKING THIS GAME LIGHTLEY AT ALL. WE ARE PREPARING HARD, AND THIS GAME AND EVERY OTHER GAME IS A DECIDING FACTOR WHETHER WE GOING TO THE PLAYOFF'S AND THAT'S OUR GOALS!!!

E

By Dada on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 01:23 pm:

laurel should win...but the way ir has play this could be closer than some think...good luck to all involved

By Sportsfreak88 on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 07:23 pm:

I don't imagine IR is taking this game any different than the rest. They know they're the underdog and every game is an uphill battle. I think they just play and see what happens. I have heard they are a little better than people think. Good luck to both teams.

By Cw22 on Wednesday, October 23, 2002 - 08:20 pm:

What is Horsey's # E?

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 08:58 am:

JERMEL HORSEY IS #9
CHRIS HORSEY IS #31

By Sportsfreak88 on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 08:57 am:

Looking at the score seems like Laurel put it to IR. I assume the touchdown IR scored was with the JV players in the game?? Is Laurel that good, or IR that bad? Indian River has gotten crushed by all the good teams with winning records. SC, Delmar, Laurel.

By Laurels_Finest on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 10:17 am:

EVEN THOUGH THE SCORE WAS KIND OF BAD WE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SCORED ABOUT 3 MORE TIMES. THEY CALLED BACK TOUCHDOWNS ON CLIPS THAT WEREN'T EVEN CLIPS. I THINK WE JUST CAME OUT TO PLAY.. IT WAS HOMECOMING, WE HAD TO GO GET IT. NOW WE'RE FOCUSING ON UNDERFEATED SMYRNA. HOPEFULLY WE CAN KNOCK THEM OFF...

E

By Cw22 on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 01:43 pm:

Laurel played well, but IR gave them excellent feild position. Laurel started there opening drive on IR's 43 and scored. Started the 2nd drive on IR's 11. And the third drive started on IR's 14. The fourth drive started on IR's 26. After all of this it was 26-0 in the blink of an eye.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: