Laurel vs. Smyrna

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Laurel vs. Smyrna
By Wildcat4ever on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 06:25 pm:

Big game this week. Not as big of a game for Laurel,they can still make playoffs with a loss in this game. Smyrna on the other hand needs a win in this game with Delmar still left to play on their schedule. If Smyrna finishes with two L's they will be eliminated from playoff contention!

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 08:51 am:

Yeah, i think this is still a big game for us, because we want to be in the best position we can be in at the end of the season. With teams like Howard, Delmar, and probably Hodgson we need a good seed if we want to have a complete season and hopefully play in the BIG GAME!!!

E

By Dada on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 09:23 am:

it's a big game for both teams and both teams have pretty good defenses and i think it'll come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes....good luck BULLDOGS

By Sportsfreak88 on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

Bulldogs better do it this year cause everyone in the conference knows they have nothing to offer next year. They area a one year wonder. Good Luck!

By Dtownwildcats on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 12:36 am:

SPECIAL TEAMS!!!

By Laurels_Finest on Friday, November 01, 2002 - 10:17 am:

yeah right we have a huge freshman line and we have some key young players. So don't count the bulldogs after this year neither. I also do think that special teams will have something to do with the win, but this game will go to whoever wants it and i know that's us. Well I hope i will be talking from a win column tomorrow.

By Catfan5 on Saturday, November 02, 2002 - 02:45 pm:

congrats laurel, hopefully we'll see you guys in the playoffs..it'd be nice to beat you guys two times a year instead of the usual one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: