B.M.M. 1985-2002 R.I.P. #8

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: B.M.M. 1985-2002 R.I.P. #8
By Jaydawg4 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 01:24 am:

BROCK,

HE WAS THE BEST FRIEND U COULD ASK FOR AND ALWAYS MADE EVERYONE LAUGH WITHOUT EVEN TRYING..ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I WAS IN SCHOOL WITH HIM TODAY CLOWNIN AROUND AND NOW HE'S GONE ITS JUST SO TERRIBLE AND I CNA'T BELIEVE ANYTHING LIKE THIS COULD EVER HAPPEN! I KNOW I WILL BE HURT FROM THIS ALWAYS AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU BROCK SO WHEN UR LOOKING DOWN ON US I WANT U TO BE HAPPY AND WAIT FOR US TO GET UP THERE SO WE CAN CHILL AGAIN.... I NO YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE BUT ITS JUST SO HARD HERE WITHOUT YOU. I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING WE COULD DO TO BRING U BACK BUT THERES NOT.. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED IN MY HEART AND NEVER FORGOTTEN...

BROCK MICHAEL MONTAGUE- JULY-85:NOV.-6 2003

R.I.P. KID LOVE YA ALWAYS JOSH (J-LO) B.M.M. #8

By Jaydawg4 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 01:36 am:

What's up B,

This is Mark. Man, its still not really clicking in my head that you're gone. It doesn't make sense. I swear to God I would do anything to bring you back. We all know that you didn't do nothing to deserve this, but like someone told me today, God takes the best people when they're young cause thats when they're at their prime. I can't believe it though. Just this morning we were talking about how we was gonna chill tonight. You've been one of the best friends I've ever had and I won't froget you. Don't forget me cause I'll be up there in a few and we gonna chill just like always. I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you trying to hold down the middle on Friday nights. But I've realized that football and baseball and grades and stuff ain't what's important. What's important is friendship and having friends you love and can trust. That's why I'm glad that I knew you my whole life. You're gonna be with me till the day that I die... and then it'll be just like the old days anyway. Anyway, thanks for always being there for me and remember that I love you and will never forget you and you'll always be by my side.

See you soon enough,
Mark(Keese, Bob, Majk)

By Stfreak77 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 09:12 am:

yo Mark,
I cant even begin to say how sorry I am.....I havent had much of a chance to talk with Brock much in the last year or so, but its still hittin kind of hard....I dont think he'll soon be forgotten around this town to all of use who have grown up around him.

By Raider1 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 09:21 am:

Please accept our deepest sympathy from the Raider football family on your terrible loss. While I didn't know Brock, I can see from your postings what a great person he must have been. Take care of yourselves, stay strong, and keep being the best you can be in his memory.

By Hoops4life on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

Please accept our deepest sympathy from the Caesar Rodney Basketball family. It sounds as though Brock was a fine young man, and he we surely be missed by all. God bless everyone.

Cr basketball

By Tim Dupont on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 03:10 pm:

I've played against Brock since I was about 12 years old and every year when it came time to play laurel we were all worried about where he was playing if he was pitching or not and stuff like that.Over the years i've been able to see the amazing athlete that he was and from what i've been reading his heart was even better than that.

RIP Brock.

You'll be missed for the good things you brought out in everyone who knew you.

By Laudawg03 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 03:50 pm:

Yea Brock was an amazing athelete and this was gonna be his year to really shine. He had everything possible going for him. Some stuff just ain't fair. He didn't do anything to deserve this. Brock I would do anything to bring you back. But i guess you are in a better place i just hope u like it up there man. lol i miss you so much. im trying to be there for your family, trying to hold back my tears, and i'm trying to keep going. but its just like a piece of the puzzle is missin. you were the greatest friend / teamate. I feel like we were brothers. you can never be replaced. you brougt a smile to everyone the only time you were serious was on the baseball field. its gonna hurt playing with out you this season. I'll always remember ya, you'll always be in my heart. i love you

Jeff Downes # 1

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 07:01 pm:

BUNK, BUNK-A-ROW-CEESE #8

IT'S HARD TO THINK ABOUT SPORTS AND LIFE AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE BESIDE ME AND MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I REALLY CAN'T. YOU KNEW HOW TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE AND HOPEFULLY WE MADE YOUR LIFE GREAT TOO. I KNEW THAT I DIDN'T GET TO BYE OR ANYTHING BUT I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE GREATEST AND A ONE-OF-A-KIND!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL MAKE IT KNOWING YOUR GONE AND YOU KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU LOVED LIFE AND TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT. YOUR FRIENDSHIP MEANT SOOOO MUCH TO ME, I REALLY THINK YOU MADE ME WHO I AM AS A FRIEND. I REMEMBER WHEN ME AND YOU USED TO SIT UP UNTIL LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING INSTANT MESSAGING GIRLS AND WRITING RAPS TO EACH OTHER. I REMEMBER ME AND YOU PLAYING TEAMBALL, MAJOR, SENIOR, PEE-WEE, AND ALL THOSE TOGETHERS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT CAUSE I CRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SMILE. I LOVED YOU BUNK.

**IN MEMORY OF**

BROCK MICHAEL MONTUAGE (1985-2002)

I LOVE YOU ES 10
ESTON #50

By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 07:02 pm:

BUNK, BUNK-A-ROW-CEESE #8

IT'S HARD TO THINK ABOUT SPORTS AND LIFE AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE BESIDE ME AND MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I REALLY CAN'T. YOU KNEW HOW TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE AND HOPEFULLY WE MADE YOUR LIFE GREAT TOO. I KNEW THAT I DIDN'T GET TO BYE OR ANYTHING BUT I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE GREATEST AND A ONE-OF-A-KIND!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL MAKE IT KNOWING YOUR GONE AND YOU KNOWING HOW MUCH YOU LOVED LIFE AND TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT. YOUR FRIENDSHIP MEANT SOOOO MUCH TO ME, I REALLY THINK YOU MADE ME WHO I AM AS A FRIEND. I REMEMBER WHEN ME AND YOU USED TO SIT UP UNTIL LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING INSTANT MESSAGING GIRLS AND WRITING RAPS TO EACH OTHER. I REMEMBER ME AND YOU PLAYING TEAMBALL, MAJOR, SENIOR, PEE-WEE, AND ALL THOSE TOGETHERS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT CAUSE I CRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SMILE. I LOVED YOU BUNK.

**IN MEMORY OF**

BROCK MICHAEL MONTUAGE (1985-2002)

I LOVE YOU
ESTON #50

By Seaford Football on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 08:28 pm:

Andy, Jeff, Eston, Mark, and Pat:

Guys, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. By reading your various postings about Brock, I was reminded of what special people all of you are. I'm so proud to see you guys mature into fine, young men who hold friendship and loyalty in such high regard. It's no wonder you've had such a great year--you guys really sound like a family...and above all else--talent, size, or speed, that's what matters most. Hold your team together and be the leaders I remember you as...I know it won't be easy. Always remember, but more importantly, rejoice in Brock and you'll find the going at least a little easier. I wish all of you well in life.

Coach Larrimore

By LAURELQB11 on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 09:46 pm:

Brock,

You were not only my best friend, you were my brother. I can not believe that you are not here anymore. All that i can think about is all the crazy times we had and all the times you made me laugh. I could count on you for anything; I always knew you would be there for me. You were an amazing athlete, brother, and most of all, friend. I could never have been able to imagine the pain I feel every time I hear your name. I know that you will never be with us again, and it feels like i lost a part of myself. I know that you are in heaven smiling down on me, and I just want you to know that i will see you one day. The friendship we shared means more to me than anything, and you will always be in my heart. I have shed tears for you since i heard. Just know that we love you and you will be forever missed. I love you!! ONE LOVE

ANDY

By #9 JHorsey on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 11:55 am:

Yo man I stil cant accept the fact that you are gone homeroom is not even gonna be the same anymore because I am not going to have anyone to clown around with you only been gone for 2 days and I miss you already I remember during excercises at football practice me and you stood right beside eachother everybody would stop doin exercises just to listen to you tell jokes it was never hard for you to draw attention you always had a way to make people laugh without even tryin you will never be forgotten and you will always have a speacial place in my heart

Love #9 JHorsey

By Boogie on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 01:08 pm:

Brock,

It is hard for a lot of people and myself to deal with the fact that you are gone. It seems like yesterday when we were chillin together, and trippin at football practice. Now all I have is the loving memories of all the good times we shared, and as I think about those good times I realize that some of them were resent and in a blink of an eye you were gone, and that shows that tomorrow is never promised, and everyday that we wake up is a blessing. As we mourn for our losted friend, family member, or teammate, be strong because that is what he would want us to do

I will never forget you and you will always have place in my heart.

Always and forever, your boy boogie

By dhscheer on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 04:27 pm:

I didn't know Brock, but my prayers go out to his family, friends, and schoolmates. Rest in Peace.

By Fan on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 12:48 am:

Eston and Boogie i know you guys were close to him and loved him, and we sayen this as really good friends to both of you guys, keep your heads up play ball cause thats what he would want you to do and we are here for yall if yall ever need anything, anything at all were here......love yall boys... Rusty Emory and GL Jefferson

By Dada on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 02:16 pm:

same here from ya boy scuba wayne....es and boogie keep ya heads up and play your remaing games both football and baseball for BROCK!!!
LOVE DWAYNE BIVENS

By emily01fh on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 07:59 pm:

Brock, It's been a couple days and I still dont understand why this happened to such a great person. I pray for you everyday...You'll forever be a part of me..I miss and love you so much!
Lots of Love,
Emily

By Gary Lee Palmer Jr on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 10:18 pm:

Yo' Brock, What up man, 1st block won't be the same without you. Man.... I found out the day you were killed that were are related....COUSINS!!!!!
Man, and we never got the time to be able to take advantage of that, u gave me the nickname, "Ace" from Ace Ventura, lol, the football and baseball team is not going to be the same now. Laurel Senior High School, in fact the world, will never be the same with out you.
Man, cousin I miss you and I love You Brock.

R.I.P 1985-2002 Brock Michael Montague 1 Love Cousin

By GPalmersMom on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 12:46 am:

To Brock's Mom,Dad,siblings and grandparents:
My deepest sympathy goes out to each and every one of you.I know this is one of the most difficult times in your life ,but remember that God will give you the strength to get through it.I always thought that Brock had already graduated.I wish I had told my son along time ago that Brock was his cousin no matter close or distant he may have been.You see his Mom is my cousin.I always thought that Brock had already graduated.My son found out the day Brock had he wreck.I will never forget that day.I was coming back from Georgetown and saw all of these Cops going toward Laurel.I never thought that there was an accident on Rt9.The road that we live on.I got deotured around the accident .As I road the road I could see the accident and all I saw from that distance was a Dump truck.I never thought in a million years that my own cousins son was involved in that scene.As I called Brocks Mom that nite the only words that came to me was Gods Grace is sufficent.He will give us strength to get through the times that we believe we cann't endure.
As my son sat here at the computer and read all of these tributes to Brock I saw the hurt in him.So I know that the many people who knew Brock even more than my son have had a terrible thing happen in their life.Think about what Brock would have done.
I know Brock must have been a great guy.I have only heard of great things that he did.The one that sticks in my mind is the Flutie dance.Even though I never met Brock.It brings a smile to my face.

Dear Linda,
My heart felt emotions go out to you.As I talked to you that night I just wanted to hug you and tell you that everything was going to be alright.Even though that is not quite right .Remember Brock son will be waiting for you in heaven

By to Brock on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 11:08 pm:

To an Athlete Dying Young
by AE Housman

The time you won your town the race
We chaired you through the market-place;
Man and boy stood cheering by,
And home we brought you shoulder-high.

To-day, the road all runners come,
Shoulder high-high we bring you home,
And set you at your threshold down,
Townsman of a stiller town.

Smart lad, to slip betimes away
From fields where glory does not stay
And early though the laurel grows
It whithers quicker than the rose.

Eyes the shady night has shut
Cannot see the record cut,
And silence sounds no worse than cheers
After earth has stopped the ears:

Now you will not swell the rout
of lads that wore their honours out,
Runners whom renown outran
And the name died before the man.

So set, before its echos fade,
The fleet foot on the sill of shade,
And hold to the low lintel up
The still-defended challenge-cup.

And round that early-laurelled head
Will flock to gaze the strengthless dead,
And find unwithered on its curls
The garland briefer than a girl's

By Jaydawg4 on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 02:07 am:

im still thinking of you my brother!! keep it real up there and look down on us ur boys ill always be thinking of you always... and even though when i see it in like the paper or wherever brock montague has been killed in a car accident it gives me chills and it will always man u have a place in my heart... the football team is holdin down for yuou this year and gonna get u that state championship and man can't wait until baseball were gonna do our thing dedicated to you our brother brock... love you

By Jaydawg4 on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 01:09 am:

brock just wnted to let u know ur still in my heart and im thinking of u awlays its not gettin any easier i love you man

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: