Thanks & Congratulations

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Thanks & Congratulations
By Raider1 on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 12:46 pm:

Just wanted to thank everybody associated with our local football programs on another great season, since most of us have finished now. Whether you won or lost I hope you enjoyed the season and feel good about what you've accomplished. To my Raider team - I know this year wasn't we had all hoped it would be but I'm proud of all of you who stuck it out and kept giving it your best. It's been an odd year - what with a number of coaching controversies, school choice issues, and Brock's untimely passing. But in the end maybe we've all learned what the game of high school football is really about - building character & friendships, pushing yourself & others to be their best, and taking nothing we have for granted. Thanks again for some enjoyable Friday nights - can't wait to see you all again next year. For those lucky enough to still be playing, good luck in the tournament and enjoy being there!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: