Yall know what dec 10th is right?????well if u don't its the central and tech game now who do yall think gonna take the win?????????????

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Yall know what dec 10th is right?????well if u don't its the central and tech game now who do yall think gonna take the win?????????????
By Dodgecitybreezy on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 04:30 pm:

well i rep tech so i am gonna say tech but who knows cause i heard central team nasty this year cause u know they got aj and jamil and most of the team from last year so yall let me know who u think gonna win

By Sportsfreak88 on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

Who cares!!!

By Cunit on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 10:21 am:

man central gone win!!!!!!!! fosho.....

But i heard larry aint playing 5 games,but he will play the rest.So the rest watch out for that Boy larry b............

without larry sc stay strong till he get bac,frank r,frank h,smoke,tweeze,oldschool,all yall do the thing...........

By Lilshawty187 on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 07:56 pm:

lol yall need to stop blowing larry up please!!!! yall need to worry about my boy Frank H tho and my babes Tweeze...yah but my boys at tech gon hol it down too no doupt...watch out for mah boys E-train, B-mann, Ro and the rest of the crew!

By Hoops4life on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 10:01 am:

Tech better quit worrying about us and focus on there first game. I think they play CR on friday night. Worry about that before you were about the knights. Cr is tough and you really can't sleep on them. As for us at central, you have no chance to beat us. See yall on the 10th.
holla

By Cunit on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 10:02 am:

Nah i aint Lilshawty187,cause thas my boi.but yea watch out for Larry frank h and tweeze,smoke,benard,mil,aj,miles well say the hole C-Unit.Cause we taking over this year.So ill holla 1.

By Teck on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

its gon be a good game. But Hoops is right. Tech needs to focus on CR. Thorton is no slouch. But Tech is comin strong to central.

By Dada on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

i don't know but it should be good...good luck to both teams

By Cunit on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 09:13 am:

yah feel you on that one good luck to both teams and we will see who's on top on the outcome...

By Shonda on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 09:54 am:

CENTRAL AND THIER WHOLE C-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Daghost on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

tech is not going to beat central. period

By Teck on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 10:01 am:

tonite's the nite, Who's gonna stop Johnsonnnnnnnnnnn?

By Cunit on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:40 am:

yo teck my boi frank roach is gonna shut down johnsoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!and brandon H we shuttin u DOWN.........BELIEVE THAT!!!!
and watch out for my boy drew he bazzac..

To central and their HOLE C-UNITTTT

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNIT
HOLLA AT C-UNIT EARLY...hOLLA FRONT
C-UNIT DAS WHATS UP!!!!!!

By Cunit on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 09:55 pm:

YO DIDNT I TELL YALL WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM TECH BOYS!!!!!!
THEY CANT HOLD US LEAVE IT AT THAT TECH YALL CANT.JOHNSOOOON U GOT A LIL SOMETHING OFF.HUDSON WE SHUT U DOWN.C-UNIT THAS WHATS UP...TECH DONT THINK ABOUT NOTHIN JUST THINK HOW WE ATE YALL UP.
MIL,TWEEZE,JOSH,FRANK,FRANK,AJ,NATE,LARRY,SMOKE,OLD SCHOOL. AND THE REST................

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNITTTTTT
JOSH DUNK ON LIKE 3 DUDES
"WE SO BBBEAUTIFULLLLLL"

By Bball on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:42 pm:

Daghost.....you were saying...?

By Bball on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 08:49 pm:

Daghost....i like the way you think.!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: