Whats the deal with the jamil rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Whats the deal with the jamil rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Dodgecitybreezy on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 04:35 pm:

yo check this, this morning i was listening to the radio and they said something about emilio and jamil robbing some liquor store. whats the deal with that? to be honest i don't think its true, cause y would mil go and mess up his life like that. well i just wanna know can somebody tell me the truth

dodge city to the fullest

By Raider1 on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 05:22 pm:

What was on WBOC this morning was that two people were arrested in connection with a robbery in Ocean City. The first name I did not recognize and the person was supposedly in their 20's, the second person was named Jamil Young and was 19. I looked on the web site for pictures but there weren't any. First, I don't think "our" Jamil is over 18 and second I know he knows better than to do anything so stupid - he's just not that type of person.

By Eric Magill on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 05:52 pm:

I just spoke to the Ocean City Police Department and the spokesperson there said the Jamil Young they arrested is not from Sussex County, so it's a different person with the same name.

Eric Magill
Publisher, Sussex County Online

By Eric Magill on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 05:53 pm:

Also, the other person arrested was a Willie A-ya-la, not Emilio.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: