CONGRATULATION TO LAUREL ON A GREAT SEASON

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: CONGRATULATION TO LAUREL ON A GREAT SEASON
By Dhsmom7 on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 09:40 pm:

You guys have nothing to hang your heads about. You have had a great year and I for one take my hat off to you. To be able to continue on after such a terrible tragedy shows what remarkable young me you are. Be proud of yourselves!!!!!!!

By Wildcatz2 on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 09:52 pm:

Congrats on a great season Laurel. I feel that even though we have an age-old rivalry, we also have a great bond, which showed more than ever during your recent loss. I applaud your efforts. I know what you must be feeling, but Brock wouldn't be disappointed in you, he would be disappointed for you.

By Delmarfan on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 11:46 pm:

Congratulations Laurel on a great season.

Be proud of what you have accomplished this year.

By Sportsfreak88 on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 06:31 am:

Congratulations Bulldogs! You had a great season. One to be proud of and something to build on. Good Luck and keep your heads up!!!

By Wildcatz2 on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 10:03 am:

Now lets get this straight, Laurel went 9-2 and they had a great season, Central went 9-2 and they are a disappointment. Where is the logic in that? BOTH teams had a great season and have everything to be proud of.

By Stfreak77 on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 10:57 am:

I think the logic is that everyone expected Central to be untouchable this year, and take it all they way to the championship at least, like Dover last year. And lets face it, with Laurels record last year, and the coach change one day before practice I dont think many people expected them to win two games

By Wildcatz2 on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 11:15 am:

So the other freak was right in saying that Central "didn't disappoint", they "choked" and where was the "almighty Weatherly"? That makes alot of sense to me. No one is untouchable. They had a great season, and to make them feel as if they are a disappointment because they didn't win their game is totally absurd.

By Jaydawg4 on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 11:58 pm:

congrats. to laurel and its crazy to know its only the first sport this year alot more to come from laurel u'll see...

By Teck on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 08:59 am:

laurel shoulda won the game. WAY too many dropped passes. But they did they thing.

By Stfreak77 on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 05:44 pm:

actually Teck, the dropped passes wasnt what did it, it was the lack of run. Howard's run defense shut Laurel down. I've never seen such big d lineman move so fast, that o line never stood a chance.

By Dada on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 07:41 pm:

good season boys ya'll did ya'll thing and made some noise in the state now it's time for the b-ball squad to do their thing

HOLLA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: