What are your picks for fridays action....stech vs. cr, sc vs. sallies,

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What are your picks for fridays action....stech vs. cr, sc vs. sallies,
By Hoops4life on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 12:20 pm:

How do you think these games will end up.

tech vs. cr...70-71 tech in overtime--this will be a good game
central vs. sallies 78-60 central will represent

By Stfreak77 on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 06:22 pm:

common now, our footballprogram might have taken a dive, but we should do better than that....all we really lost was Hop, and half a year was played fine without him last year...maul, etrain, and cody are still there to do their thing

By Teck on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

thank you, someone realizes that.

By Gibbsbaby on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 05:32 pm:

well lets just say Central did the thing to Sallies

By Stfreak77 on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 08:24 pm:

and Tech did their thing to Rodney

By Theone on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 11:49 pm:

rodney is not half the team that sallies is stfreak.

i know who you are too.

By Bball on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 02:33 am:

Now it's time for SC and Tech to match up. This game is only the second for each team. This game is too early in the season to have significance. It will just be for bragging rights. Although, the second game between these 2 teams each year is usually an all out war. Tuesday should be a good game, but the meaningful game is way down the road.

By Sportsfreak88 on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 08:23 am:

Sounds to me like someone is already conceding a defeat!

By Bball on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 10:00 am:

Not conceding anything Sportsfreak88. I think it will be a good game. Who knows who will win. I'm just stating the way the games go every year. I could gome on here and start saying how one team will "control", or "smash", or "handle" the other team, but I'm not. I'll let the teams talk on the court.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: