Yo what yall think about central and seaford game comin up..19th

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Yo what yall think about central and seaford game comin up..19th
By Cunit on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:49 am:

Cause i heard they talking noise already.Talking About its gonna be real up there. but on the real they underfeated and we is to, so its gonna be good game,but SC comin out with the W......

By Tweeze on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:35 pm:

Yo we fittin to run them boys out of there own GYM. Ya heard. C-UNITTTTTTTTT!!

By Bball on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:08 pm:

Seaford isn't undefeated...they lost to Hodgson...but one more loss to SC won't hurt them that much i guess....

By Shonda on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 02:57 pm:

I THINK CENTRAL AND THIER WHOLE CCCC-UNIT GONE WIN!!!!!!!!AND DAS WORD!!!!

By Shonda on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 02:58 pm:

I THINK CENTRAL AND THEIR WHOLE CCCC-UNIT GONE WIN!!!!!!!!AND DAS WORD!!!!

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 08:11 am:

How are you going to beat central, I was at the cr vs. seaford game. They straight handled yall the whole game. Thornton and that white kid punished yall. What are you going to do with drew,kyle,frank,jamil. Seaford we run things downstate, SC you heard me

By Teck on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 09:59 am:

any team can be beaten any night. Don't count Seaford out yet. Playing in Seafords gym with their hostile crowd. When you play Seaford high school you play the town of Seaford. Game should be good.

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 10:40 am:

I feel you teck, game should be good, central might be a little to strong. That is a tough place to play--holla

By Cw22 on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 10:21 pm:

I think Central should win this game by 15 points without the starters playing in the fourth quarter.

By Bball on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 10:35 pm:

SC looked a little lazy tonight but still won by 11. Keep the wins comin' fella's....

By Theone on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:28 am:

a win is a win and they got it done. Good job boys. Way to represent

By Shonda on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 12:11 am:

I THINK CENTRAL AND THERE WHOLE CCC-UNIT GON WIN AND DATS WORD!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: