Who are your picks for baseball?(teams/best player)

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who are your picks for baseball?(teams/best player)
By Swtness on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 04:22 pm:

I was just wondering about what everyone thought about this upcoming baseball season. Who are the players to watch and who are the teams to beat? Its really early but whatever.

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 08:45 am:

LAUERL WILL BE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE SOUTH AND PROBABLY IN THE STATE. CENTRAL WILL ALSO BE THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE NORTH AND MAYBE IN THE STATE. SOMEBODY FROM THE HENLOPEN IS GOING TO WIN IT.

E

By Pos1number19 on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 12:00 pm:

why dont u wake up and realize that the team to beat in the state will always be st marks caravel

By Reppingir12 on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 05:33 pm:

come on now buddy how can u count out IR like that i mean u guys are good but u just lost one of ure best pitchers and u don't have ure catcher anymore cause hes gone and thats a big deal so i'm not sayin u guys are going to be terrible u can't say ure the team to beat and i'm sorry about Brock i knew him and he was a good guy and good player and i big part of ure team
so think wat u want this is just how i feel. and don't forget the whole IR infield is back and yeah are pitchin is hurt but i believe are guys will step up so, this is are last change and we won't go down easy

By Cw22 on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 09:54 pm:

Dont sleep on IR....E best of luck to ya'll but it isnt going to be easy this year

By Jaydawg4 on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 10:04 pm:

goodluck to everyone!! were gonna be good but ur right we did lose a giant part of our team our catcher and more then anything 1of our best friends.... its gonna be hard but i think were gonna do the best we can to fill his spot and im gonna work even harder to dow hat i have to do to get the job done!! ir will be good and i woudn't count anyone out this year

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: