Who's the best in the North?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who's the best in the North?
By Dada on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 04:47 pm:

Tech, Central, and Dover are good teams but only one can win the North so who do you think it will be?

I think Central takes it easily pending injuries and hopefully nobody quitting. With all of them central boys working together they can't be beat!!

By Bball on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 09:07 am:

SC

By Gibbsbaby on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 10:59 am:

C-Unit!!!!!!!!

By Cunit on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 12:37 pm:

YAH I FEEL YOU

By Rgodwin03 on Tuesday, January 07, 2003 - 11:14 pm:

Central of course. It just can't be no one else.

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 10:54 am:

CCCCCCCCC-UNIT

By Theone on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 11:14 am:

CCCEEENNNTTTRRRAAALLL

By Daghost on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 01:44 pm:

Central. What up Weez and Roxx I know yall holding it down over there b/c I am. Anyway I'll catch you boys on Friday. I'm GHOST!

By Teck on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 09:41 pm:

ITs gon be close. Central is squeeking out of a lot of wins. They gon have tough games at Dover, Tech and CR

By Shonda on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 11:13 am:

WHATEVER YO!!!!!!!!!!CENTRAL IS GONE BE VICTORIOUS IN ALL SITUATIONS HOME OR AWAY!!!! ONE CCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNIT!!!!!!

By Bball on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 11:20 am:

Squeaking out a lot of wins...????? SC beat Dover by 10 and they beat Sussex Tech by 19. How is that sqeaking out wins? With the exception of CR, they have won by double digits in all there wins. (By the way, nice game CR...unbelievable shooting) Don't get me wrong, I know that they are going to have to play AT dover, tech, and CR. Those will be rough games, but they are the team to beat right now.

By Bball on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 11:22 am:

Squeaking out a lot of wins...????? SC beat Dover by 10 and they beat Sussex Tech by 19. How is that sqeaking out wins? With the exception of CR & Cape, they have won by double digits in all there wins. (By the way, nice game CR...unbelievable shooting) Don't get me wrong, I know that they are going to have to play AT dover, tech, and CR. Those will be rough games, but they are the team to beat right now.

By Bball on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 11:23 am:

added Cape to last message...

By Teck on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 06:14 pm:

Its not how u start, its how finish. Like i said, it gon be close in the north

By Gibbsbaby on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 10:08 am:

okay its not gonna be no where near close can't nobody hold C-Unit and that's all it is

By Rgodwin03 on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 04:58 pm:

Yeah there are alot of good teams in the north, but Central tops them all. We have beaten our competition Laurel so we don't have no one else to worry about. We might play Tech at their home but we will defeat them in their home

By Shonda on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 09:20 am:

CCCCCCCC-UNIT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: