SC vs. ST - round 2!!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: SC vs. ST - round 2!!!!
By Bball on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 09:51 pm:

It time again for the battle of georgetown. SC won the first game easily. I think this game will be better but SC should still win.

What are your thoughts???

By Gibbsbaby on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 11:04 pm:

C-Unit all the way

By Shonda on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 08:01 am:

I THINK .......NAH LET ME REPHRASE THAT I KNOW CENTRAL IS GONNA WIN!!!!!(LOL)

By Dada on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

tech plays very well at home but that doesn't matter....central in a close one

By Stfreak77 on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 10:10 pm:

Care to rephrase that again Shonda....lol

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 08:08 am:

NAH....BUT IT'S ALL GOOD......CAUSE I KNOW WE SHOULDA WON!!!!!!!!I'M SAYIN THOUGH WE KNOW WE STILL THE BEST IN G-TOWN RESPECTABLLY!!!!!!AND THATS ALL IT IS!!!!!!! WE STILL WINNING CONFERENCE AND WE STILL RANKED 1ST IN CONFERENCE AND 2ND IN STATE.....ONE!!!!!!!!!

By Teck on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 10:29 am:

d@mn dogg, i'm so sorry to hear that. Central got a thoro beatdown. Cody made a huge difference in the middle. Brandon Mann stepped his game up. Ro had a bad game, and Tech still won by 16. WHOA

By Stfreak77 on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

At least I wasnt the only one to notice that how when Cody comes back we throw a beating...you say you should have won...Im thinking its more like WE shoulda won that first game, but Cody was out....so I guess we'll never know. All I can say is that 4 out of 5 of our starters (Hudson, White, Johnson, and Johnson) will be back next year too, so next season might be even more interesting..

By Dada on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 12:42 pm:

brandon mann put on a show and central got out played but you can't win everygame

By Dabest04 on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 08:03 pm:

when it's all said and done, the best always comes out on top. all tech did was do what they should have done the first time we played central and yes i am from tech. everybody knows who really deserve the conference this year. ya need to stop hating and just give tech our props like we deserve.
Holla!!!

By Lilshawty187 on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 12:01 pm:

What happend Central???????????????????????
I thought we told yall TECH cant be stopped.
But its all good yall TRIED

By Lilshawty187 on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 12:01 pm:

What happend Central???????????????????????
I thought we told yall TECH cant be stopped.
But its all good yall TRIED

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 11:15 am:

SHUT UP HOE

By Lilshawty187 on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 06:51 pm:

First of all u need to get it right that wasn't me writing on my name it was Tiliah White so go on with that childish bullish, thats all yall central girls is good for starting drama

By Shonda on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 04:20 pm:

WHO'S STARTIN DRAMA I SAID SHUT UP HOE !! AIN'T LIKE I SAID I'MA GIT IT POPPIN WHEN I SEE YOU!!SO TONE YA GANGSTER DOWN ABOUT -3 FOR YOU START SOMETHIN YOU'LL REGRET !!

By Stfreak77 on Saturday, February 15, 2003 - 12:43 am:

I love how people start to act tough when they are just spitting words out on an anonomous forum......how about we keep it to sports

By Dabest04 on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 02:46 am:

i totally agree with you stfreak. i mean after all, isn't this a HENLOPEN CONFERENCE forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: