SC

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: SC
By Cunit on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 04:38 pm:

yo what up this Cunit From sc.guess what we still on top.And tech yall sorry,but i give it to yall,yall beat us but,yall betta hope we dont play yall again.1

By Lilshawty187 on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 11:58 am:

TECH gave the biz to central so dont be mad give us our props. central tried but hey, what happened? to much talk dont get u no where so yall LOSERS need to shut ur mouf b4 yall get it again. WHAT???
T-UNIT T-UNIT

By Shonda on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 03:58 pm:

WHO R U?????????I MEAN YOU CAME OFF ON US LIKE WE STRAIGHT GARBAGE WHEN YOU KNOW WE THE BEEESST!!AND THAT'S ALL IT IS!!!!I MEAN YA'LL WON ONE AND WE WON ONE AND DAS ALL IT IS!!!!!!!!!!I BET YA'LL CAN'T SEE US IN THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!

By Cunit on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 04:03 pm:

yO LIL SHAWTY SHUT UP ,AND I KNO WHO U IS ASHLEY DONAWAY,WE PROLLY LOST BUT U STILL UNDERFEATED ON SUCKIN SWAGGERS......
1 HOLLA AT YA BOI EARLY
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNIT

By Tweeze on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 10:42 am:

AND WE STILL GON BE CONFERENCE CHAMPS. HOLLA FRONT!!! dag A.D

By Hoops4life on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 01:10 pm:

Where is your coach?????

By Cunit on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 06:37 pm:

Tweeze we tooooo Big FOR the boys lol...

By Dabest04 on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 10:50 am:

this is not the place for people to be pulling others cards. yeah tech beat central once and central beat tech once but we all know who's the better school. central needs to face the fact that yeah the talent is there but more talent is at tech. why even say we can't see central on the streets, that just shows ya are poor loosers. eventually we will play central again and most likely it will be for conference so the best team will come out on top.

By Shonda on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 10:56 am:

WHATEVER YO!!!!!!!!!!!

By Cunit on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 03:05 pm:

oK u kno the deal C-UNNNNIIIIIT IS THE BEST.1

By Dabest04 on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 01:04 am:

yeah i know it's whatever

By Rgodwin03 on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 11:42 am:

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHERE OUR COACH IS. IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. CENTRAL STILL GONNA WIN THE HENLOPEN CONFERENCE WITHOUT HIM. ITS NOT THE COACH THAT MATTERS IT IS THE TEAM. WE STILL GONNA COME OUT ON TOP SO THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

By Shonda on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

WHAT U MEAN YEAH I KNOW IT'S WUTEVER I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE WAY THAT SOUND I MEAN IT SOUND LIKE YOU GOTTA PROBLEM OR SOMETHIN IS THAT WUSSUP CAUSE IM SAYIN IT REALLY IS WHATEVER BOY OR GIRL WHOEVER YOU IS IT DON'T MATTER AT ALL CAUSE I GOT BOUNTY HUNTERS LINED UP FOR DAYS!!!!!!!AND THAS WORD!!!

By Dabest04 on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 04:19 pm:

it's crazy how people are always quick to be so violent. what exactly does fighting prove? and i frankly don't care if you like the way things sound or not. and to set the record straight, i am a female!!!

By Shonda on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 04:31 pm:

YOU KNOW WHAT I AIN'T EVEN GONE GIT HYPE TYPING TO A FEMALE THAT'LL PROLLY NEVER STATE HER TRUE IDENTITY!!!!!!!!! SO ONE AND I'MA LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!

By Gibbsbaby on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

Man Tech ain't nothing we'll see what happens when we play them again if we play them again it don't matter though we still takin it all so holla at C-Unit and stop sippin on that hateraide

By Cunit on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 01:16 pm:

YALL GOT TO ADMITT IT TECH WAS THE ONLY TEAM THAT GIVES YALL A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY.
DONT THINK TECH IS SORRY BECAUSE WERE NOT..
WALL MIGHT GOT US BUT...........CENTRAL COULD NOT STOP B.HUDSOON
OYEAH
MY TEAM PALMER WAS DUING THE THING TO YALL.
HE WAS CROSSING EVERYBODY UP ON CENTRAL...
RO DIDNT DO MUCH BUT HE WILL BOUNCE BACK........

THIS YOUR BOY.........TECHS FINEST
ST ALLLLLLLL DAY

By Lilshawty187 on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 03:56 pm:

that's right nobody could stop my boy huddy aka bh, but central did they thing regardless......they bounced back quick, but it's tourney time now so we'll see whats up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: