Whats up with weatherly?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Whats up with weatherly?
By Hoops4life on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 09:02 am:

A referee told me he went off after the tech game?And would probably be suspended...is this true?

By Ballplaya69 on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 06:56 pm:

I heard it was typical Weatherly. I hope Maryland knows what they're getting. With his attitude, he'll be lucky if he makes it past spring practice. It's a shame someone with his talent doesn't have the self discipline or work ethic he needs to be successful. Didn't he get like 4-5 personal fouls called against him in football??? I know he missed one game already this year for too many technicals??? He's in for a rude awakening in college. It's a shame.

By Raider1 on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 12:13 pm:

I couldn't agree with you more. You rarely hear anyone speak well of him, other than about his athletic ability. But hopefully once he gets to Maryland he'll start to mature and make the most of the opportunity he's earned. I know there are lots of factors that enter into their decisions, but Jamil Young would have been a much better choice for Maryland if his grades had been good enough - he really is a good person and would represent the school well on and off the field. I guess it doesn't matter how many high schools you transfer to if you can't make the grades or SAT's...

By Shonda on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 03:55 pm:

YA'LL PROBALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANDREW AND JUST GOIN BY WHAT YA'LL HERE NO...HE DOES NOT HAVE A DISCIPLINE PROBLEM AND HE'LL PROBALLY DO FINE IN COLLEGE!!!!! I MEAN WHEN WE WAS IN LIKE 10TH GRADE HE HAD A LITTLE TEMPER BUT....WE'RE IN WHAT GRADE OH DAS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!!(12TH)IF YA'LL ARE AROUND SOMEONE 24\7 THEN YA'LL CAN JUDGE SOMEONE UNTIL THEN QUIT POLITIKIN LOSERZ!!!!!

By Ballplaya69 on Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 04:26 pm:

Birds with the same feathers flock together. I know from many that Jamil Young is a great kid, that any D1 team would love to have. Unfortunately for Jamil,it doesn't matter what kind of athlete you are, you need the grades. Weatherly has been on the "edge" since his 9th grade year. No, not many of us are with him 24/7. But I have seen him in action on and off the field.As well as the basketball court. He behaves in a very immature manner, and he needs to grow up!!! He thinks he is bigger than the game. He is in for a shock when he goes to college. And you know what Shonda, deep in your heart you know he is gonna have a hard time making it in college. I bet if you got his coaches off to the side they would tell you the same thing!!! Yes, he is a great talent, but you need more than that to be successful in life.

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 10:53 am:

WHATEVER YO LIKE I SAID QUIT POLOTIKIN FROM THE SIDELINE WHEN YOU PROLLY DON'T EVEN KNOW DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND PLEASE DON'T ADDRESS ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!!AND FURTHERMORE DEEP IN MY HEART I NOW MY BOY GONE DO FINE IN COLLEGE AND DAS WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 10:55 am:

^POLITIKIN^MY FAULT

By Rgodwin03 on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 10:57 am:

Andrew said that jealousy and envy gets you no where. If you don't like me just simply bet against me and get off my...........And I said that yall hating because the opportunity ain't happening to you

By Ballplaya69 on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 01:19 pm:

I hope Weatherly does prove everyone wrong. Good luck and I him well.

By Ballplaya69 on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 - 01:20 pm:

oops...I wish him well.

By Shorty12004 on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

I wish them both well, cause they staying on top.
And they gone keep makin' it happen! NO MATTER WHAT U CRITICS SAY.

Central ALL DAY BABBBY!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: