LAUREL WINS THE SOUTH

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: LAUREL WINS THE SOUTH
By Laurels_Finest on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 08:47 am:

LAUREL HAS WON THE SOUTH FOR THE SECOND TIME IN HISTORY, AND FOR THE SECOND TIME IN 20 YEARS. NOW WE PLAN TO GO AND FIGHT FOR THE DUAL MEET STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, BUT FIRST WE GOT TO DO THE THING TO CENTRAL.

By Fan on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 01:45 pm:

yo E good season...keep it up
Rus

By Dabest04 on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 01:03 am:

i guess i can say good job to laurel but only because my baby is a bulldog. it's about time laurel added another banner to their ragidy gym. good job ya!!!

By Laurels_Finest on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 08:36 pm:

where do you go that you can say that our gym is ragidy, i don't know to many places where the gym is better.

E

By Dabest04 on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 02:04 pm:

ok, actually i do becuase tech's gym is BEAUTIFUL!

By Laurels_Finest on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 07:51 pm:

yeah, right it has it's good points, but it's also small, and half the time the floor is dirty.. Ask your janitors to find a broom.

E

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 12:04 pm:

how can it be small when it's larger than laurel's? Laurel school looks like a piece of u know what and so do the people. stop hating because ya school looks like a shack while tech is taking the show while looking like a mansion.
i'll holla!!!

By Dada on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 11:54 am:

congrats bulldogs
ya boy bivens

By Laurels_Finest on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 11:27 pm:

OK, i'M SURE YOUR GYM IS THAT MUCH LARGET THAN OURS EVEN IF IT IS. Hatin you the one talking about gyms when i asked about us winning the south.. Hey don't argue answer the question or don't say a thing. Its that simple.

Yeah do that ... Holla Back

E

By Dabest04 on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 10:02 am:

ok, maybe laurel did win the south but look at what their competition was. all i know is laurel didn't beat tech and probably never will. laurel will most likely be seeing tech again after we become conference champs tonight AGAIN and then we'll just do to laurel what we did to them the first time. laurel ain't ready or nobody else for that matter.
I'LL HOLLA

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 09:57 am:

for one this site is for wrestling not basketball!!! It was put up a week before they even won the South!!! But I got mad props for my boys because they gonna do their thing tonight, they get that rematch they been waiting for.. Holla at your boy after the game. Then we'll talk.

E

By Cunit on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 12:52 pm:

LAURL IS WACK AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WACK.
THE ONLY THING THEY CAN WIN IS THE SOUTH..BECAUSE THERE NOT GOING TO WIN ANYTHING ELSE.

YALL NO WHO I BE..........TECHS FINEST
TECH ALL DAY
OYEAH

By Laurels_Finest on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 10:28 am:

WELL IF YOU WIN IT THEN THAT'S TECH ALL DAY TELL THEN LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO. TECH HAS IT'S NIGHTS BUT I DON'T THINK YOU'LL LAST THAT LONG. WACK, PLEASE WHEN YOU WIN IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN B-BALL THEN YOU CAN CALL YOUR SCHOOL GOOD. OTHER THAN BALL IT'S LAUREL ALL DAY. HOLLA BACK

E

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 02:04 pm:

how can u even say that it's laurel all day? what would make that even come out your mouth? all laurel reped in this year was footbal. laurel ain't nothing and never will be.

sussex tech c/o 2004
I'll holla!!!

By Laurels_Finest on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 08:56 am:

YOU TALK CRAZY... THAT'S LIKE SAYING THAT TECH IS BETTER THAN US IN EVERY SPORT. UNTIL YOU DO THEN KEEP IT CLOSED.

HOLLA

LAUREL HIGH C/O 2003

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: