He Cannot Be Stopped: Period

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: He Cannot Be Stopped: Period
By Daghost on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 12:29 pm:

you let me know who you think can't be stopped? I already know!!

By Fan on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:16 pm:

it couldnt be my boy d-glass could it?
rus

By Tweeze on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 10:13 pm:

YO SC CAN'T BE STOP SHOUT OUT TO THE BOYS
KIZZLE 21,DREW 11,F.ROACH 23,HARRIS 33,MIL 32,
ROX'S 40,JOSH 33, LATON 52, NARD 20, JARV 24, TRAMAR 34,LBIZZLE 22 MY LIL COUZIN HALLBOY 20 AND MOST OF ALL TWEEZEY BABY 3!THEM BOYS CAN'T BE STOP. HOLLA BACK!!!!!! CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNITTTTTTTT!

By Cunit on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 11:20 am:

True True......
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNIT

By Shorty12004 on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 12:50 pm:

Central all day!

By Dabest04 on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

i don't know why everyone thinks that central is the junk when their not! they have about 3 good players on their team. half of those people named above rides the bench. i'm glad ya think ya gonna be conference champs, maybe next year.
I'll holla

By Shorty12004 on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 03:42 pm:

1st of all we are the best... in ur eyes too!
U see it... but ya so drunk off that haterade ya don't really realize what u typin......
Man... they can't be stopped. And they gone bring it, everytime! Yeah Tech was one... but not really, bring that game again at home... and u'll agree tooo.
U'll catch on... but there's always 1 who just can't seem to.
Believe that CENTRAL'S THE BEST....AND CAN'T BE STOPPED!
ALL DAY! 03'

By Shorty12004 on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 03:46 pm:

Starting 5

Kyle White #21
Frank Harris #33
Frank Roach #23
Jamil Young #32
Andrew Weatherly #11

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN HOLD CENTRAL......
If ya say Tech........... REMATCH, but they not good enough for one!!! lol

(hey now, don't take this to the heart) lol

By Teck on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 06:45 pm:

Central may have the best players (which they don't), but Tech has the best team

By Ronchelle Godwin on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 10:04 pm:

Well, tech might got a good team but there ain't no I in team. The only person that is holdin tech down is Ro. You just wish you had a starting line up like Central. We got the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 11:59 am:

how is ro the only one holding it down in tech , i mean how many points did brandon mann have when central played tech? just incase u don't remember, let me refresh your memory. brandon had 28 points but ro only had 11. of coarse ro is holding it down, he's a ball hog. it's a shame that everybody thinks central is the junk when junk is what they are. like is said, we'll see when it's all said and done. and oh yeah shorty12004, i didn't take it to the heart but i hope you do take it to the heart when tech beats central in the conference meet. it's all good.
i'll holla!!!!!

By Gibbsbaby on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 12:40 pm:

Dabest04 why you hatin on C-Unit can't nobody stop them boys now so holla

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 01:49 pm:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....... we will see

Central all day!

By Teck on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 11:37 am:

might i add to what dabest said. My boy Cody held drew in check. Drew had 27 the first game. How many did he have the second time around? I don't even know why we're still talking about it. Its tournament time now. Worry about that. Quit talking to much and let their game speak for its self.

By Shorty12004 on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 01:48 pm:

Drew couldn't be stopped lastnight... vs. CR. he had 5 PRETTY DUNKS. Especially...... that last one came down right on top of dude head.

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:02 am:

THEBEST04- WUS POPPIN OFF NOW HUH!!!!NOW THAT IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE ER' BODY KNOW WHO THE BEST IS AND EVER WILL BE!!!!!!!CENTRAL!!! THAT GAME LAST NIGHT PROVED IT ALL YOU GOTTA BE NICE TO COME BACK ON A TEAM DAS OVER 20 POINTS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY CLAIM TO BE THE BEST!!LOL!!!AND YEAH WE KNOW WE THE SH.....!!!!

By Ballplaya69 on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 01:15 pm:

It's a shame that any team with Weatherly on it had to win, but it is great to see Tech, the
"Great Recruiters of the North" lose. Just goes to show you that no matter how awesome your facilities are, or how many players are recruited....I mean school choiced, you're not guaranteed to win. Good Job CCCCCCCUNIT!!

By Shonda on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 02:54 pm:

DAS WASSUP BALLPLAYA

By Cunit on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:44 pm:

tech is going all the way.
Ro is not the only player tech has.
We got:
B.Hudson
B.Mann
aney
And even tim Palmer aka worth the wait even shock the mess out of ever central player that was on the floor, during the confrence game.
No boddy even stop b.hudson from scoring.
But don't hate we'll bounce back

Techs Finest, 04'

By Shorty12004 on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:58 pm:

Yo.... I give it to Tech they did bring it on.... until the ending of the 3rd quarter... then they just start messing up. But B-hudson couldn't be stop I realize that.... but all in out we won.... (C-Unit) are the Henlopen Champs!
Central All DAy...

By Cunit on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 12:47 pm:

IT WILL BE TECH AND CENTRAL AGAIN...........
IT WILL BE A HARD FOUGHT GAME BUT I THINK THAT TECH WILL COME OUT ON TOP THIS TIME!
MY BOYS ARE COMIN BACK WIIH SOMETHING REAL NICE NEXT TIME............. YALL GOT US AT THE GAME, THAT WAS A NICE COME BACK.
BUT THERE WILL NO MORE COMEBACKS.

O-YEAH TELL YOUR BOY DREW HE DIDN'T HALF TO BANGED ALL OVER MY BOY HEAD LIKE THAT...........THAT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS

YOU NO WHO THIS........TECHS FINEST
OYEAH........1 LUV

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 03:45 pm:

Naw... I ain't gonna tell Drew that, since u typing it u can actually tell him that ur self. But God bless u ...cause u really getting serious. Until the time comes... it will come.
*Central All Day*

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: