CcCcCc-UUUUnit!!!!1

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: CcCcCc-UUUUnit!!!!1
By Cunit on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 10:31 pm:

Yo SHONDA who got the last Laugh.CCCCCCCC-UNIT
hOLLA at ya boi later
bIG Laton...
AND THE REST OF C-UNIT (RECK SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:08 am:

I ALREADY KNEW HOW IT WAS GOIN DOWN WHEN WE CAME AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN TECH WAS AHEAD I KNEW WE WAS GONNA COME BACK CAUSE CONFERENCE IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TECH AIN'T WANT IT LOL!CAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD'NT OF LET CENTRAL DO THE THING TO EM'!!!!!!!FRANK FRANK KYLE DREW JAMIL AJ I'MA SHOUT YA'LL NIGGUZ OUT ALL DAY!! EARLY!!!!AIYO TELL BRANDON MANN PICK HIS WEIGHT UP!CAUSE WHAT THEY SHOWED ON THE NEWS WAS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:12 am:

YEAHHHHHH!!!! WE WON

By Cunit on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:11 pm:

central aint going anywhere.
Tech is taking it all the.
We had a little fall but know we are back in action, and better than ever.

You know who I be.......
Tech finest........Oyeah

By Shorty12004 on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:52 pm:

LoL! Thats really funny,
I guess ur another one... who just don't see it.
ITS DONE CENTRAL IS THE BEST!
Who care what tech thinks! I mean it was proven............. TUESDAY FEBRUARY 25th.... 2003~
66-60!
Central (66)..................Tech (60)

By Rgodwin03 on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 09:46 pm:

Yeah we all new that Central was gonna win this thing. Like Drew said Heart and Passion wins games, and that is what Central has.

By Cunit on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 11:51 am:

Everybody from Central head is to big.........
when it comes down to it we are the best.
techs record is the best.
on the top ten team centrsl is where they belong under us.
We will see yaLL again and it will a match up!!!!!!!

yall not sorry.......but were not sorry either.
SO LIKE I SIAD WE WILL SEE CENTRAL AGAIN.

YOU NO WHO THIS IS!!!!!!!!
TECHS FINEST...U NOOOOOOOO

By Cunit on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 12:58 am:

yo what up dis LB #22 from c-unit,to all them laurel WANKSTAS yall aint nothin.Now to that troy elzey punk ,u wack,u sorry,and if i catch u on the streetz its on.u a b,Well im pointing you out u frontin cause we took the confrence from yall and knock yall off the tournament.Just live with that.

And to all my fam.1 love
CcCcCcCcC-UNIT

By Theone on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 08:35 pm:

yo whoever is Cunit ain't LB. They just tryin get somethin started because they were just hatin on Central in the messages before. Whoever that is, is a punk. They tryin to act like they somebody else. Who are you? You scared aren't you PUNK.

By Cunit on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 09:03 am:

What is Central gonna do now without Andrew?

By Cunit on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 09:14 am:

Central is gonna loose Tommorrow when they play Hodgson...

By Shonda on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 01:17 pm:

HOW U FIGURE WE GONE LOSE WHEN WE PLAY HODGSON THEY BARELY BEAT CR AND WE MURDERED CR!!!!SO ALL IM SAYIN IS.........WE'LL SEE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

By Cunit on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 02:43 pm:

Ain't nothing gonna happen because without Andrew Central is nothing.
Tech... Finest

By Cunit on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 03:02 pm:

When Central looses... ya'll will have all these excuses, and say we won the Confernce but were gonna to the Ship...while C-unit will be out in the third round!!!

watch what I say....

Tech Finest....

By Lilshawty187 on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 04:29 pm:

My boys Taurean and Malcolm gonna handle central

By Shorty12004 on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 05:35 pm:

Wait... them Central boys is a team... and just because Drew's not playing doesn't mean they will lose. They did win on Sat vs. Laurel, even if they beat them by 1pt they still won.(without Drew) So there a team and they will hold it down, even if 1 falls.

By Cunit on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 10:31 am:

Techs Boys&Girls are going to the Final 4.If they win...No when they Both win The Championship it will be the first time in history....

Techs...Finest..U...No

By Dabest04 on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 11:37 am:

Good luck ravens in ya game tonite againt sallies. play a good game, as i know ya will. i'll be there in the stands to support ya up until that final buzzard.

ya girl, ya know who i am!!!
c/o 2004 all day

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

By Cunit on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

so who made all conference this year. if you know then post it.

By Ballplaya69 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 07:38 am:

Bet Drew Weatherly doesn't make it!!!!!!!!

By Shonda on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 11:00 am:

AH...........I SEE WE STILL IN IT FAKE C-UNIT!!!!NOW WHAT'S THE DEAL!!!!

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 01:51 pm:

yeah i see Central is still in it and so is tech. so it looks like tech and central will be meeting again at the bob. i hope ya come strong because tech sure is. i know for sure that the game at the bob won't be a repeat of the conference game at cape.
c-ya at the bob!!!
c/o 2004 all day
i'll holla

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

i learned something today by going on to delawareonline.com. they were talking on the story about central's game last night against hodgeson. i must admit...i used to think that central was a team full of mouth. i always knew they had talent but they just ran their mouths too much. people used to tell me that they never listened to coaches and they didn't know how to work as a team. obviously that's wrong because they're going to the bob just like TECH. but anyways.....there were some quotes from sc players and one quote that changed my mind was when kyle said that "you have to want to win, and it has to come from the heart". now i know that they are good peeps when it comes to morals. i always knew kyle was a kool kat but the rest i wasn't so sure about. just wanted to clear things up. don't get me wrong, i'm still a st fan all day every day.

i'll holla
c/o 2004

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 03:36 pm:

Yeah u know!!! Central going to the BOB (U.D.)
FRI. @t 6:30 VS. DOVER AGAIN... FOR THE 3RD TIME.
LASTNIGHT: 69 CENTRAL:good job boys... and Kyle with them foul shots. 65 Hodgson: good job Temple but.. it was a fair game.

Central All Day.

By Ballplaya69 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

Dabest04, the only cancer on Central team was Weatherly. NOW that he is gone finally, Central will be a respected team. Unfortunately one bad apple CAN spoil the whole bunch. Good luck to all.

By Shonda on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 11:10 am:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN WHAT'S REALLY GOOD !! WHY YOU STAY TRYIN TO PLAY ANDREW OUT WHAT YOU WANNA BE ANDREW!!!!BELIEVE ME WITHOUT DREW CENTRAL WOULD NOT HAVE WON AS MANY GAMES AS THEY DID ANDREW IS A MAJOR ASSET TO CENTRAL AND WAS NEVER A "CANCER" TO THE TEAM!!!!AIYO YOU NEED TO BE EASY CAUSE YOU COMING OFF IN THE WRONG WAY AND YOU PROLLY DON'T EVEN KNOW DREW!!!IT'S CRAZY HOW SIDELINE HATERZ ALWAYS POLITIKIN WHY DON'T YOU ASK CETRAL IF DREW WAS A "CANCER " ON THE TEAM AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY THEN COME IN HERE AND POLITIK WITH STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!!!I MEAN PLEEZE BELIEVE THAT CENTRAL IS GONNNA DO THE THING WITHOUT ANDREW CAUSE WHAT HAPPENED JUST MADE DEM BALLERZ WANNA PLAY HARDER I MEAN REALLY YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUT THAT!!!!!!!!!ONE, GET YA MIND RIGHT!!!!WHO ARE YOU????????

By Ballplaya69 on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:26 pm:

Ok What I was trying to say is Central is a class act with the exception of Weatherly. If you read Dabest04 he said he thought they were trash talkers. What I was trying to say was Weatherly was the only negative part of the team. No doubt he can play, but his rep will keep him from getting any respect anywhere. I don't know if you played sports but I figure you have. How would you feel if a major player from your team (A state championship caliber team)did something to get kicked off the team at tournament time?????) There is no excuse in it Period. I guess saying he was cancer is wrong because cancer spreads and apparently weatherlys behavior didn't spread to other players. Lets say he was black eye for Central in both football and basketball. Good Luck Central....... Peace

By Dada on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 08:22 pm:

goog luck to them lady bluejays
it's ya boy dwayne bivens

By FaBoLoUs on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 11:35 pm:

Tech and Central lost! Whoa dats crazy. Both teams played well all season. Just want to give a shoutout to my boys AJ and Jamil, the class of 2003 missed yall at the the bridge. Just don't forget where ya came from.

By Dabest04 on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 12:32 pm:

friday night was sad. i was extremely glad that central lost but even more sad that tech lost too. too bad things turned out the way they did. well central has a conference banner to show for their good season but what does tech have to show for their good season. well as long as tech knows for theirselves that their season was good, that's all that matters.

GREAT JOB TECH....C YA NEXT YEAR
C/0 2004

By Cunit on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 08:47 am:

They do have something to show for their efforts. They get a banner for making it to the final 4.

Tech...Finest

By Shonda on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 - 11:04 am:

OUTTA HERE BALL PLAYA!!! ALL IM SAYIN IS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN OR HOW IT WENT DOWN SO DON'T POLITIK PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: