Wish Sussex Teams Luck in State Semis

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Wish Sussex Teams Luck in State Semis
By Eric Magill on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 11:39 pm:

Because of the phenomenal year enjoyed by Sussex County high school basketball teams, we're going to open the Henlopen Conference Sports Forum up to all posters to congratulate and wish their schools' teams the best of luck in this week's boys' and girls' state tournaments. So post your comments about the Sussex Central and Sussex Tech boys' squads and the Seaford and Sussex Tech girls' squads as they enter their respective Final Fours at the University of Delaware this week.

By Cunit on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 08:54 am:

I want to wish Sussex Tech girls good luck.Hold it down for tech and prove everyone wrong,and show them that hard work pays off.

Toni and Brittany do your thing.

Tech...Finest

By crhoops on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 09:21 am:

Good luck Sussex Tech and Sussex Central--it has been a great year for basketball downstate.
Coach McCullough-cr basketball

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 10:14 am:

good luck to tech girls and boys. ya have basically shut everyone up because nobody even believed we'd make it to the final four. i believe in ya. do your thing. play smart. i'll be in the stands with my support!

c/0 2004

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 12:15 pm:

God Bless EVERYONE that wishes to come out on top!
No matter what thats who everyone needs to trust in, because the ablility that they have would be nothing without that man up above.
1 love
Central All Day

By Dabest04 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 01:45 pm:

Amen shorty12004. i feel you on that one!!!!

By Cunit on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 03:01 pm:

God bless the lady ravens. The Ravens are going to eat the Blue Jays and spit them out.

T-UNIT

By rockfan2787 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 04:27 pm:

Good luck to the basketball teams with the state tourney's. i hope yall bring the championship home to Sussex Tech!!!

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 08:47 pm:

Hey I gotta give a shout out to Toni! Yo girl u know who this be... think about it... at the Tech and Central game at Cape..."did u call me", yo i don't even got ya number"... lol but i wish u the best and good luck in scoring ya two thousand and some more pts. :)
SHE GONNA BE A PRO!
YEAH GOD'S FIRST
Central All Day...

By Birdgurl on Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 10:19 pm:

Just want to SAy good luck to TEch cause u know we did the darn thing...we got this far and if God's willin we ain't stoppin herre....All ya'll need to keep ya'll heads up and do it..bring home the championship :).....that's right its the T-Unit!! HOLLA

By James Cherestal on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 12:44 am:

I want to wish all of you guys the best of luck. Although I'm not at Tech anymore but I'll be a Raven for life here at Wake Forest University. Go get them and bring the championship back to the South. GO TECH!!!!

CLASS OF 2002!

By Rev Bill Ward on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 01:45 pm:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!! MAY YOU HAVE CONTINUED SUCCESS IN YEARS TO COME.
SPECIAL BLESSINGS TO SUSSEX CENTRAL AS MY SON PLAY'S FOR THAT TEAM.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOSH!!!! LOVE DAD
AGAIN ,THANK YOU......REV BILL

By MeGo on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 06:34 pm:

All I Got To Say Is GO CENTRAL......TAKE IT ALL THE WAY!!!!! You Have Had It This Long You Can Take It The Rest Off The Way!!! Good Luck Always!
Central All The Way!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: