Champ

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Champ
By Lander on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 01:06 pm:

Yo last night many of us lost a love one. Geogre Tramell. He was my cousin. Yo all ya dudes out here that be watching these ganster moveies thinking its cool thinking everything is game. Look life aint no game.Yall took my cousin from me.Yo im not gonna ever get to see my cousin agin . Aint no comeing back . Yeah yall think yall hard cause you gotta gun. But yo most of yall out hear with a gun cant even raise ya kids. So you can take a life but u cant raise one.Look when you got that gun think about what it means and what comes with it. Look im a black man.Thats the second black person killed in almost the same spot. Look i aint no malcom x but look at us. We killing our self. Look if you feel as though im comeing at u. Well i am. And if you gotta problem. You can holla at me when ever. Im a real man i dont need no gun. My name is Donte Atkinson. And if you gotta problem then holla at me. Who ever

By Lander on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 08:37 pm:

Geogre Coverdale

By Dabest04 on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 08:43 pm:

it's so sad about george. he was too young. i went to middle school with him and he was a kool kat. he always knew how to make people laugh when they were missed.

R.I.P. GEORGE

I'LL MISS YOU!!!!

By Dada on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 - 08:58 pm:

YO CHAMP YOU WILL BE MISSED!
I ENJOYED THE TIMES THAT I SPENT WITH YOU AND MY BROTHER AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

DWAYNE AND KEVIN BIVENS

By Daghost on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 12:51 pm:

Ay yo shout out to Champ and his people's. Rest in peace. However, it seems there are a lot of people out there pointing unnecessary fingers. You dudes really don't want to take it there because there are not any soft spots over here. That said, it's all love!!

LA
Dodge City till they bury me
Bird Town till I'm gone!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: